Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds presents the 2023 Welly Boot Competition

Awesome! I’ll be filling up my old cowboy boots tomorrow! I love to repurpose things never thought I would re-purpose of boot into a planter but here we are! Are we allowed to make drainage, modifications or is it as is?
Not a lot of rules other then it's over whenever it's over :pass: Just post updates. Definitely recommend drainage holes

Awesome! I’ll be filling up my old cowboy boots tomorrow! I love to repurpose things never thought I would re-purpose of boot into a planter but here we are! Are we allowed to make drainage, modifications or is it as is?
I remember seeing a reminder to make holes in the soles.

OK awesome! Does anyone know a ballpark of whenever that’s going to be? No worries if not, just curious on if I need it get a strain on the shorter cycle side.
You're more than a month behind some people. I'd shoot for something on the shorter cycle side, but a stretcher because of the small amount of soil in cowboy boots. ⚱️

Walter White Bx1 Day 36
About to go on a 36hr overnighter and this boot is my biggest concern. Likely I’ll setup a slow drip of RO for her and hope for the best, typically she would need 3 waterings in this timespan
Hopefully not the last healthy update :baked:
She just keeps eating those lowers when I don’t get her what she needs in time
DB70917C-AAC2-47C0-B4A4-F106E60C7720.jpeg

She looks fullest from this view
33BADEE1-C381-4FB0-BF70-739C7AD34A02.jpeg
A83C696B-A35E-451B-8466-DF0F9B82BF77.jpeg

Walter White Bx1 Day 36
About to go on a 36hr overnighter and this boot is my biggest concern. Likely I’ll setup a slow drip of RO for her and hope for the best, typically she would need 3 waterings in this timespan
Hopefully not the last healthy update :baked:
She just keeps eating those lowers when I don’t get her what she needs in time
View attachment 1615773
She looks fullest from this view
View attachment 1615774View attachment 1615775
Monster plants for such a small pot.

Back