Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds presents the 2023 Welly Boot Competition

I went to a thrift store today and they wanted $24 for some beat-up old cowboy boots. There was no price on the riding boots but I figured they were out of my range because they weren't beat up and they are charging a premium on everything.

So I still haven't found my boot, but I'm looking!
Oh man, I saw the start date on here and thought for sure I missed it, do we still have time to join in?

@ClosetPerfectionist, it's my understanding that you can start any time, so long as you finish in time. @BombSeeds can confirm/deny.
Ah ok is Wellie a specific brand or something because I do have rubber boots that don’t fit me anymore that would be perfect, but I suppose I could order a new pair of boots to put dirt in 😂😉

Ah ok is Wellie a specific brand or something because I do have rubber boots that don’t fit me anymore that would be perfect, but I suppose I could order a new pair of boots to put dirt in 😂😉
Think it's British term or something :shrug: But pretty much everybody is using a used boot of some sort

@ClosetPerfectionist, it's my understanding that you can start any time, so long as you finish in time. @BombSeeds can confirm/deny.
Think it's British term or something :shrug: But pretty much everybody is using a used boot of some sort

Arthur Wellesley of the Uk invented the wellinton boot lol​

At some point in the early 1800s Arthur Wellesley, then Viscount Wellington, asked his shoemaker, Mr George Hoby of St James's Street, London, to make a boot which was easier to wear with the new trousers.​

Here's my CMD. 32 days ish outdoor. Had leafhoppers eat every leaf and cotyledon off of it and I just let it go. Got super tall before it started putting out some new leaves so I twisted the stem into a curly q :crying: But still no sign of sex yet. Reg seeds
PXL_20230717_225331137.MP.jpg
PXL_20230717_225347291.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Wellies
Wellies are expensive. I used work boots.
20230715_124512.jpg

Back