Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Night Queen and Auto White Widow do Karel's BioTabs...

Is that an app your using bob for climate control?
It's actually an app (Blynk) which allows me to check/control my arduino/ESP8266 sensors/switches.
The ultimate goal would be to make something that can not only measure humidity and temp, but can control the light intensity and extraction fan accordingly.

Yes hon, you left me speechless :crying: (Didnt even know I did that, what a blonde!)
It happens...No problem :cheers:
Today I checked the time lapse pictures and decided I'm gonna drop that last Night Queen seed into some water to soak. Tomorrow morning I'll be transfering the seed into some paper tissue according to Antonio's advise :thumbsup:
20220301_104841_small.jpg

It happens...No problem :cheers:
Today I checked the time lapse pictures and decided I'm gonna drop that last Night Queen seed into some water to soak. Tomorrow morning I'll be transfering the seed into some paper tissue according to Antonio's advise :thumbsup:
View attachment 1426086
Bob your going to love this strain she's a real knockout also can you tag me occasionally so I find my way back here

Bob your going to love this strain she's a real knockout also can you tag me occasionally so I find my way back here
I'll try to remember that Tom :d5:

Good luck mate, never used bio tabs before either, I grow with organic nutes and started with Greenhouse bio powder feed recently but still learning. Those Dutch passion WW are quality, I got my pb off one before xmas, just over 10 oz. Pretty much wet myself on weigh day :joy:

Those Dutch passion WW are quality, I got my pb off one before xmas, just over 10 oz. Pretty much wet myself on weigh day :joy:
It's all about the quality of growing. Of course the genetical potential needs to be there, but if you provide the plant with everything it needs and keep all variables in check you can indeed get monster harvests!

Meanwhile I've got some time lapses for ya guys/gals. They do start at the same time as the ones from last post, but that's only the first 4 seconds ;)
Auto White Widow

Auto White Widow

Auto Night Queen

This Auto Night Queen will be replaced by the seed that's been soaking since Tuesday morning :thumbsup:

Regards,

Bob

It's time for a close-up of the ladies...

White Widow n°1 is looking the best of all. She's my bottom b!tch ya'll :pimp:
20220302_094437_small.jpg

White Widow n°2 is looking a bit rough, but is showing growth like her n°1 sister :thumbsup:
20220302_094446_small.jpg

Meet Auto Night Queen. She started out very small, but is steadily growing. She just needs that little bit extra care, but that's ok.
20220302_094453_small.jpg

I dug out the second Night Queen seedling which was completely withered away... It cracked open, started to grow and then all of a sudden stopped... I hope this last seed will do what she needs to. @Antonio_DutchPassion, do you know if them Auto Night Queen's are more difficult to germinate?
Anyway, the last seed has been transferred to a wet paper towel inside a plastic baggy on top of my router...
20220302_094848_small.jpg

The temperature and humidity are also near perfect if I may say so :coffee:
The dip on the right is from opening the tent. This is soon recuperated though.
Screenshot_20220302-100751.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Back