Bob's Dragon Seeds grow - Sweet Fang Lemon Auto

Bob's Auto's

On a breeding journey...
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The current harvest
Hey smokers & tokers (Don't forget the growers, Bob),

Since this grow was on invite and that being my first invite it's one for the books.
Sweet Fang Lemon Auto, a cross between old school and new genetics... Lemon Haze x Sour Diesel with a bit of Ruderalis for the auto gene, but still has a Sativa dominance which is what I'm after this season. The long (10 - 12 weeks) lifetime of this plant will most likely be rewarded with a plethora of flavors and nice head high. For those of you who are interested in CBD this strain has a 10/1 THC/CBD ratio. So medicinal benefits may apply although this will probably be more of a 'recreational' smoke. :jointman:

As agreed uppon all Cultivators participants would start at 4/20 and so I stayed up late and just a couple of minutes after twelve I put the seed into a shot glass of pH'ed water so it could hydrate before I planted the seed into a Jiffy plug. Later that day around afternoon I did the deed and placed plug and seed into my propagator where it still sits as we speak. Needless to say I've been watching every couple hours just to make sure the seedling hadn't emerged yet. Yes I know...Me...Patience...Not a good combo :shrug:

20210420_000148_small.jpg

20210421_011105_small.jpg

As soon as I see something peeking above the surface you guys will be the first to know. :smokeout:
...To be continued...

Regards,

B

Last edited:
Good luck on your grow man :jointman: :goodluck: :vibes: :vibes: :pop:

Just a lil heads up I don't know if they've changed this but the cultivators tag is mostly for mods n stuff since you're tagging all not just the ones who are participating.

Look's good :thumbsup: Ill be joining you in a few short week's:cooldance:got mine today:yay::pass:
Yeah, I saw your post earlier. Glad to see they didn't forget you :pighug:
I wish you guuud luck in your soon to be grow. Don't forget to tag me as this forum has quite the passage of posts and sometimes one can be overlooked ;)

Good luck on your grow man :jointman: :goodluck: :vibes: :vibes: :pop:
Thanks brother.

Just a lil heads up I don't know if they've changed this but the cultivators tag is mostly for mods n stuff since you're tagging all not just the ones who are participating.
Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't know that. I thought the more the merrier... :cheers:
I'll remove it for now, but will ask @Trichome farmer as I find this tag useful to reach out to the clubbies ;)

Maybe just copy the list of participants?

Thanks brother.

Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't know that. I thought the more the merrier... :cheers:
I'll remove it for now, but will ask @Trichome farmer as I find this tag useful to reach out to the clubbies ;)
Yes bro cultivators is for staff otherwise your tagging 70 plus people and they will get pissed

Day 1:

We have liftoff!! :woohoo1: :woohoo::woohoo1:

Sweet Fang Lemon Auto
20210423_150347_small.jpg

Day 5:

This little one is already showing her fangs. Second pair of real leaves are starting to show. You gotta love this little dragon :dragon7:

Sweet Fang Lemon Auto
20210427_204400_small.jpg

Back