Indoor Blueberry Kush by Nirvanna seeds, LED/t5 DWC Grow

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Lemon Cookies
The bbluberioucioust Grow Journal By: JigglyJ

First grow journal for the forums, i welcome all questions, and help!

Some background:

I have been growing strictly auto-flowers since my start, and focus on blueberry kush as a main stay in my grow room. In this Grow journal i am going to go over all aspects of my grow, and if i miss something that you would really like to know about, please feel free to ask, and i will do my best to answer.

System Used:

I use a 6 split pump into air stones at the bottom of 5 gallon buckets.

I start the seedlings in room temperature water, in a regular drinking glass, and place in a dark place for 24hrs, and have never had a problem with germination. Then this grow, i used 2x2 rockwool cubes wraped around rapid rooters, i shape the rockwool around the rapid rooter after sprouting has occured. I have found that it really shapes the landscape of the roots in the 6 inch net pots.

Items:

Portable A/C 12000 btu set to 65 degrees ( this is for reservoir temperatures in the room, the room stays at an optimal 72 degrees during vegetation)

Apollo Grow tent with about 50/sqft, but only using half of it this grow, not even, but are preparing for the wonder woman scrog coming soon.

General Hydroponics Nutrients, I have found that this particular auto-flower of blueberry can take nutes very well.

HydroGuard (This is a must, this also pairs well with rapid start root nutes from General Hydro as well)

Rapid Start: ( i have had both plants with or without this, and it is actually a pain in the ass because of the live bacteria in the reservoir, so i have to replace the reservoir every 3 days, but after veg has started, do not use anymore... there is no need to use this, it only has potential to create living things in your reservoir, and you don't want to deal with that after veg.)

6- 6 inch net pots, with

6, 5 gallon buckets for reservoirs

6 air stones- (however, i will be getting newer air stones, and much more power air stones to pair with my pump, and to help the reservoirs with direct oxygen, there will be at least 2 air stones per bucket after vegetation)

Rockwool, rapidrooters and hydroten

Viparspectra par 700 LED dimmable Red, white, and Blue spectrums, including full spectrum ranges while on blast. pictures below. ( i did not start the seedlings under this)

432w 8 bulb t5 high output using half the wattage to sprout the seedlings ( this will also be used in full wattage, with replaced 6500k bulbs, into 2700k bulbs for flowering, but for now, the LED can supply the light needed for early Vegetation.)

My schedule is 24/7 light schedule, with ONLY full blue spectrum during the first 16 hours, and then dimmed to the lowest setting for 8 hours. The T5 was hung 12 inches above the seedlings during very early development, then once grown 4 leafs or more, were moved under the LED, which is set at 30 inches, and not moved until the plant is not longer praying, move the led in increments of 2-5 inches to see results, check every 6 hours to see how your plant is reacting, during this time, the plants are very weak against a strong LED, so until they are praying, they need some space.

Pics Below, ask questions, and i shall answer.

Now, even though it is a 6 plant grow, with wonder woman, bubblicious, and blueberry, we will be focusing mainly on the Blueberry from Nirvana. The other plants are tests, and would prefer not to share yet, and possibly make a different grow journal for that.

Attachments

• blueberrish.jpg
    blueberrish.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 203
  • the space being set up.jpg
    the space being set up.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 130
  • day 15 roots.jpg
    day 15 roots.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 97
  • the ladies.jpg
    the ladies.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 147
  • bbbbbb.jpg
    bbbbbb.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 157
The 4 blueberry Day 17

Attachments

• blueberry day 17 1.jpg
    blueberry day 17 1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Blueberry day 17 2.jpg
    Blueberry day 17 2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 124
  • blueberry auto day 17 3.jpg
    blueberry auto day 17 3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 69
  • fanlst day 17 blueberry auto 4.jpg
    fanlst day 17 blueberry auto 4.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 60
Welcome to AFN. Need any direction, let any mod know. Tag people by putting an @ in front of their name. If you have any issues, post in the Infirmary section to get the experts on it quickly.
Check out live stoner gossip and meet the crew sometime.
bf31f5016f7d0fd6781ff599e7291ffb.gif

Cool! Thanks! Finally just decided to show some grows. Thanks for all the information!

Day 18 Blueberry,

Attachments

• day 18 bbbb.jpg
    day 18 bbbb.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 196
  • day 18 side stem view.jpg
    day 18 side stem view.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 287
Updated back from my trip, and she is looking great! Gave her a haircut for even more light penetration. Day 37

Attachments

• bbkushbeforehaircut.jpg
    bbkushbeforehaircut.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 174
  • bbkush.jpg
    bbkush.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 295
sex, love and rock n roll

Attachments

• upc.jpg
    upc.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 71
Nice plant man.! She is looking good. I am also growing nirvanas blueberry kush. I'm at 3 weeks old but great plant. I'll be watching for sure

Nice plant man.! She is looking good. I am also growing nirvanas blueberry kush. I'm at 3 weeks old but great plant. I'll be watching for sure
Thanks man, feel free to chime in with details. lol

Back