Photoperiod Blueberry basement boogie

In the dark tent they go for 2 days then I will chop and hang on Tuesday at week 9 of 12-12.
2 days dark.JPG

Attachments

• Blueberry line.JPG
    Blueberry line.JPG
    390.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Bud.JPG
    Bud.JPG
    318.7 KB · Views: 64
  • lower bud.JPG
    lower bud.JPG
    391.1 KB · Views: 60
  • B.Banner #3 bad seed.JPG
    B.Banner #3 bad seed.JPG
    353.5 KB · Views: 57
Thank's EP3 I just tried my first test smoke and it's marvelous. I am trimming now and very impressed with the heavy blueberry terps. This is a favorite of mine and it's been awhile so I have missed her a bit. :toke:

Attachments

• Blueberry hang dry.JPG
    Blueberry hang dry.JPG
    356.1 KB · Views: 56
  • root ball.JPG
    root ball.JPG
    344 KB · Views: 58
  • Blueberry.JPG
    Blueberry.JPG
    367 KB · Views: 62
  • Blueberry wsugar.JPG
    Blueberry wsugar.JPG
    379.2 KB · Views: 60
That is some fine looking connoisseur quality bud there my man. What a wonderful job. Im with you on blueberry it is in my top 5 strains I have ever grown,

Thank's for the time @F.N. Yes always nice when a plan/grow makes it to the finish line with tasty buds. The nematodes really helped with the fungus gnats and all organic as usual. My only bone head move was cleaning the dehumidifier coils then starting the dehumidifier. The air smelled ok but breathing the exhaust was not cutting it. I will clean it better then test it in the garage before returning to the grow room. Dry weight to follow. Happy growing :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The total dry weight came in at 13.87 ounces plus about 2 ounces of trim So for my 6 Blueberry plants I averaged 2.31 ounces of good bud per plant. This is a good number. The MarsHydro SP-3000's are the only change in my grow. My average plant harvest weight before the new lights and with the HPS lights was stuck on 1.89 ounces per plant. The surprise auto flower plant that popped up in this grow gave me the itch to grow some auto's. The Bruce Banner #3 bag seed plants are doing well. I did chuck one the other day. I did a test defoliation on a Bruce Banner that did not recover well so she's gone. Thank's for stopping @Mcdee and All this grow did produce some smooth good tasting smoke. :bighug:

Attachments

• 100_0763.JPG
    100_0763.JPG
    370.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 100_0764.JPG
    100_0764.JPG
    293.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Bruce Banner#3.JPG
    Bruce Banner#3.JPG
    345.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
The total dry weight came in at 13.87 ounces plus about 2 ounces of trim So for my 6 Blueberry plants I averaged 2.31 ounces of good bud per plant. This is a good number. The MarsHydro SP-3000's are the only change in my grow. My average plant harvest weight before the new lights and with the HPS lights was stuck on 1.89 ounces per plant. The surprise auto flower plant that popped up in this grow gave me the itch to grow some auto's. The Bruce Banner #3 bag seed plants are doing well. I did chuck one the other day. I did a test defoliation on a Bruce Banner that did not recover well so she's gone. Thank's for stopping @Mcdee and All this grow did produce some smooth good tasting smoke. :bighug:
Congrats on the great harvest! Happy 2020 ending :smoking: Grow more and better with Mars in 2021! Happy holidays and happy new year!:love:

Thank You @fauxnacho and happy new year to You and All.:jump: @Marshydro I heard the gov wants to stimulate me some more so I hope the SP-3000's will be in stock :thumbsup: Some pics of the Bruce Banner#3 bag seed plants they are rocking it at week 5. A pic of the next grow (I hope) of some Blue Dream auto's. I hope to find a new spot in another area for that grow :smiley1:
Bruce Banner#3.JPG
week 5.JPG

Attachments

• Blue Dream auto's.JPG
    Blue Dream auto's.JPG
    364.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Back