Photoperiod Blueberry basement boogie

:face:Some are from motocross or practice @Mcdee . I did well without any serious injuries when I was young then I got back into it and got a little racked up. I have had a broken forearm with plates and screws a broken leg with plates and screws. I have split my sternum and broke ribs. Broke my jaw and nose in a crash and broke my neck c-4 transitionally in a car accident. Then the high dive accident while high and broke a lumbar bone in my back. I am good though the big pain is the neck. Looking back I was crazy in love with motocross and a no fear attitude was my problem.
Growing now is more exciting for me now that the looking over your shoulder paranoid feeling is gone

Last edited:
:face:Some are from motocross or practice @Mcdee . I did well without any serious injuries when I was young then I got back into it and got a little racked up. I have had a broken forearm with plates and screws a broken leg with plates and screws. I have split my sternum and broke ribs. Broke my jaw and nose in a crash and broke my neck c-4 transitionally in a car accident. Then the high dive accident while high and broke a lumbar bone in my back. I am good though the big pain is the neck. Looking back I was crazy in love with motocross and a no fear attitude was my problem.
Growing now is more exciting for me now that the looking over your shoulder paranoid feeling is gone
Heal up brother, sounds like you have had some fun! I used to love MX when I was younger. Always wanted to make a trip to Redbud myself. Grew up with Jeremy McGrath as my favorite. We used to go to High Point every May, High Point was a perfect description lol.

Yes the SP-3000's are better all around so far. There are some changes that I have made because the SP's don't give off the heat that the HPS lights do and I am figuring out the footprint is different. Since I grow in a basement I have to juggle the light heat and RH. I use to jam a dozen plants together under 2 HPS 1000w lights and this grow I spread them out well and later I will see how many that I can wedge under the SP's. The savings on the electric bill is :thumbsup: Happy growing @Nelly Nugs :d5:
I have 3 es300's in a 4x8 tent. I agree, less heat. I juggle RH with a cool humidifier and temp with the house heat, or air conditioner by opening and closing heat vents with the house set at 72 degrees. lol. I used to run 2 1000 watt bulbs 12/12, all year long. Love the es300 so far.

Popped my first seed 9 days ago blue berry

Attachments

• 70D1E380-352B-47D2-A905-DE86A12D5141.jpeg
    70D1E380-352B-47D2-A905-DE86A12D5141.jpeg
    784.1 KB · Views: 33
Welcome and thank you for stopping @Oldman69 and @Dbrito3063. Sounds like the temp. and RH shuffle is not new to ya and Db good luck with yours if either of you start a journal tag me:welcome:

I cut and hung the Mystery auto in the tent 4 days ago and she is right where I like my bud. As an auto she not only grew faster but she dried quicker also. Very humble weights but for my set up 54.84 grams of preferred bud and 26.19 grams of shake. The smoke is sativa diesel fruity goodness and fricken smacks ya in da noggin. Kinda impressed with it ordered some auto seeds for later.
Mystery auto.JPG

I'm on the brink of legality... I think??? They are trying, but only medical here as of now. I wonder sometimes of what will be. Not if, but when and I have 1 question over and over again. You're a good grower to ask having been on both sides of legislation. I know I will breathe easier once legal, but will growing then have the same excitement? Dose legalization take the venom out of the sting? Part of me is worried it wont have the same meaning. I feel like a true AMERICAN with my defiance of unjust and unamerican laws! I know it will be better just on the basis of safety, but I hope it still gives me the same feeling as I've had since I started growing. My only regret is I didnt start growing sooner. Stay lifted.
hey if it does go legal and you loose that thrill of the chase just start cooking meth i bet that will get that blood boiling again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hey if it does go legal and you loose that thrill of the chase just start cooking meth i bet that will get that blood boiling again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Right after I started growing I started to watch Moonshiners. Not something I would normally watch lol, but I feel similar in what I do. Makes me want to build a still and make some moonshine, maybe I can do that hahaha.

My wife watches the Moonshiners so as a captive audience I have to. :deadhorse: Happy wife Happy Life thing Those characters all seem a few beers short of a six pack but they get er done. @Mcdee dont forget the Shiners dress code. Overalls with no shirt and any physique will do.:dancer: I was watching a show called growing Bulushi that I enjoyed but it got cancelled.:shrug: So I mostly watch Youtube

Last edited:
Back