Photoperiod Blueberry basement boogie

Thank You @fauxnacho and happy new year to You and All.:jump: @Marshydro I heard the gov wants to stimulate me some more so I hope the SP-3000's will be in stock :thumbsup: Some pics of the Bruce Banner#3 bag seed plants they are rocking it at week 5. A pic of the next grow (I hope) of some Blue Dream auto's. I hope to find a new spot in another area for that grow :smiley1:View attachment 1270162View attachment 1270163
Who are the Blue Dream from? I did Fastbuds Bluedreamatic that was wonderful! Was thinking hard about doing HSO Blue Dream auto next run. I would love to see Basement Boogie 2 Electric Boogaloo starting Blue Dream lol.

@Mcdee The seeds are from farmers lab in BC. I looked around and got frustrated looking for seeds and ordered from them. Easy peezy already set up with them and I can use the plastic. I see and hear a lot about different seed places and they are usually out of what I would like to get so I went to them. Their shipping is simple (too simple) they put the seeds in a envelope with a card. I can hardly believe they make it to me ok but they do. Well great minds think alike and I want to start the blue dream auto grow in the organic section if they will have me and I will tag you. Can I use the title "Basement Boogie 2 Electric Boogaloo w/Blue Dream auto's" @Mcdee ? I like that title TY. :cheers:

@Mcdee The seeds are from farmers lab in BC. I looked around and got frustrated looking for seeds and ordered from them. Easy peezy already set up with them and I can use the plastic. I see and hear a lot about different seed places and they are usually out of what I would like to get so I went to them. Their shipping is simple (too simple) they put the seeds in a envelope with a card. I can hardly believe they make it to me ok but they do. Well great minds think alike and I want to start the blue dream auto grow in the organic section if they will have me and I will tag you. Can I use the title "Basement Boogie 2 Electric Boogaloo w/Blue Dream auto's" @Mcdee ? I like that title TY. :cheers:
Nice, I'll check them out. Thanks bud I'd be honored to contribute, by all means if you dont i will hahaha! 1st time I saw the thread title that popped in my head. Many yrs of listening to Weird Al has warped my brain lol. Cant wait I want to do it, i had planned to do it next but only doing 1 sativa and I got some Orange Sherbet from Fastbuds starring me in the face. It is suppose to be very terpy and an extractors wet dream. I do not know what I'm gonna do. I wish I had room for 3 3gal, I've done it but so tight it kinda sucks to work with. I'm almost out of indica so need to do 1 of those so gotta pick between 2 of my kids. Looks like a game time decision but I have a few weeks to decide. I will watch yours for now and learn more from you as much as I can till then. Keep leading the way and putting out excellent grows bud! Stay lifted.

I LOVE Blueberry! Grew it back to back, and thought I would always have one going. You are going to be in heaven with all that delicious bud, Hornet! Right on, brother! Enjoy and happy new year. Seeing your pics reminded me that I need to plant one soon! :pass:

The Bruce Banner bag seed plants are fine even after all the experiments that I have subjected them to. First I rarely leave a plant in a 1 gallon to finish in. The larger plant on the left is the same the only difference is I squeezed her main stalk about half way up in veg splitting it and looks like she liked it. I also tried bottom feeding them in their catch pans and they soak it up. Oh and I put them in flower very early from my norm. The plant on the left has the most purple a plant has ever shown me. Week 6 of flower for the Banner's
Nice to hear from other blueberry lovers. :thanks:
100_0809.JPG
100_0810.JPG
100_0813.JPG
100_0814.JPG
100_0815.JPG
100_0818.JPG
100_0819.JPG

Last edited:
The Bruce Banner bag seed plants are fine even after all the experiments that I have subjected them to. First I rarely leave a plant in a 1 gallon to finish in. The larger plant on the left is the same the only difference is I squeezed her main stalk about half way up in veg splitting it and looks like she liked it. I also tried bottom feeding them in their catch pans and they soak it up. Oh and I put them in flower very early from my norm. The plant on the left has the most purple a plant has ever shown me. Week 6 of flower for the Banner's
Nice to hear from other blueberry lovers. :thanks:View attachment 1273488View attachment 1273490View attachment 1273491View attachment 1273492View attachment 1273493View attachment 1273494View attachment 1273495
some great color on those banners

Back