Photoperiod Blueberry basement boogie

Jeez time to put them into 5 gallon buckets. I am using used soil compost mix this grow. All my used potting soil goes into a compost pile outdoors. Out of that pile I filled the 5 gallon buckets. Nice system for good weather but it wont last much longer. There are many pine and cedar trees above dropping pine cones and needles. Hope I dont grow a pine tree :pop:
Blueberry photos.JPG

I moved them into a larger grow room. When I get in a grow tent I am like the proverbial bull in a china shop so this will help with the upkeep and minimize my damage. They are also under my new MarsHydro SP-3000 lights. :toke:
Blueberries MarsHydro SP-3000.JPG

The light cycle has been changed from 24 on to 18 on 6 off because I am going to release some beneficial nematodes (Steinernema feltiae) to proactively combat fungus gnats. I am suppose to release them with lights off. I purchased them from walmart online. The price was about 30 bucks with 15 going to shipping since the were packed in cold packs and shipped fast. I do not have a problem now but usually about 1 month into veg the fungus gnats will not allow me to water enough to take my grow to another level I believe. I saw this grasshopper in the yard.

Attachments

• beneficial nematodes instructions.JPG
    beneficial nematodes instructions.JPG
    394.9 KB · Views: 43
  • biologic.JPG
    biologic.JPG
    315.5 KB · Views: 40
  • scanmask.JPG
    scanmask.JPG
    389.7 KB · Views: 52
  • grasshopper.JPG
    grasshopper.JPG
    389.6 KB · Views: 46
The light cycle has been changed from 24 on to 18 on 6 off because I am going to release some beneficial nematodes (Steinernema feltiae) to proactively combat fungus gnats. I am suppose to release them with lights off. I purchased them from walmart online. The price was about 30 bucks with 15 going to shipping since the were packed in cold packs and shipped fast. I do not have a problem now but usually about 1 month into veg the fungus gnats will not allow me to water enough to take my grow to another level I believe. I saw this grasshopper in the yard.
That's an absolute unit of a grasshopper bud :mrgreen: and I hear you on the fungus gnats, keeping a dry surface is a must cos of them but as you say, then you can't feed and water freely, and that should have priority. I'm trying a layer of quick-drying substrate (basalt 2-5mm) because I can't afford nematodes. Hope they do the job for ya mate :toke:

I moved them into a larger grow room. When I get in a grow tent I am like the proverbial bull in a china shop so this will help with the upkeep and minimize my damage. They are also under my new MarsHydro SP-3000 lights. :toke: View attachment 1235648
yummy blueberry im in for the show

Faux I hope your substrate helps with the buggers I will keep an eye peeled on your grow for feed back. Trichome this is my first grow with the Marshydro SP-3000 lights from start to finish. So far so good and the power company will be getting a lot less of my beer money. I went from 2000 watts to 600. :cheers:
Blueberry all.JPG
Blueberry close.JPG

This is my last clone of the partially white black domina donor. She only showed small white edges on a few leaves. I gave my neighbor three clones and some colloidal silver to make a effort for some seeds but they are barely alive. Last of the Mohican. She did not look like she would make it and instead of walking her to the compost I planted her at the edge of my patio. Suppose to get down to freezing tonight but then warm up. She is over seven feet tall
100_5984.JPG

Back