Photoperiod Blueberry basement boogie

Green Hornet

Why not smoke the best ?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I wish
I dropped 13 blueberry seeds in shot glasses with RO water. I have grown them before and they are always a hit. This strain is supposed to be the old school strain. The seeds came from Farmers lab in BC. I will use the Roots organic line of soil and dry fertilizer. Please everyone stop by and have a look :bighug:
Blueberry seeds.JPG
:bighug:

The blueberry seeds have been soaking for a day and many have tails already but they are now in paper towel and RO water until their tails are longer and the others have tails also. I set them on a heating pad so they don't get chilly. :weed:
paper towel.JPG

Seven are looking well. The one on the bottom right had a bad seed case removal surgery so she is iffy. Ya my mistake I let some seeds go dry. On a positive note all organic as usual and went from an unlucky 13 seeds to lucky # 7. They are under LED 24/7 to help keep their temperature steady and warm. :baked:

Attachments

• Blueberries.JPG
    Blueberries.JPG
    347.3 KB · Views: 72
Thanks Grow Bros., and @fauxnacho I will take the luck :thumbsup::pass: @Mañ'O'Green the title is something of an old reference to basement grown weed from a guy I knew back in the day. I dropped 5 more seeds and hopefully they or myself will not fall a sleep at the wheel during germination this time. I would really like a dozen to tan under my new Marshydro lights. :toke:
100_1662.JPG

Back