New Grower Blue Dream, Sour Stomper, Black Strap grow

I hope they pull through. Did you let the medium dry out?
This is what I’m dealing with…

A6036F6E-36A2-48DA-AF61-CF72C31BDA17.jpeg

Do you think the brown spotting is from the over watering? Not a deficiency?

The way I feed there's no way it's a deficiency. The first time I did a full watering it took like 10 days for the pot to dry. I'm pretty sure it's from over watering/over feeding but it's possible it could be something else.

Also, as an added the leaves that are turning brown are the ones that have sat in wet soil. When the plant was smaller. I won’t be using these pots anymore. In my head that seems logical after what I saw just leaving small amounts of nute water on the leaves. The plants really are growing like crazy, just like any other plant I’ve grown. Just not as sexy. Lol

Last edited:
I've seen that on a couple of mine that sat on the soil....could be a few things, brown rust being one of them...Since they are growing good, look big enough to withstand the loss of a few leaves. I have cut them off when I've seen it on my lower leaves.... If it stops it, you can be pretty sure it was the sitting on the soil, if it continues to progress then it points to a nute or ph problem.

I've seen that on a couple of mine that sat on the soil....could be a few things, brown rust being one of them...Since they are growing good, look big enough to withstand the loss of a few leaves. I have cut them off when I've seen it on my lower leaves.... If it stops it, you can be pretty sure it was the sitting on the soil, if it continues to progress then it points to a nute or ph problem.
I love opening my tents in the morning. They all grew at least an inch over night, and the sour stomper may have grown 2. It’s now taller than the other 3 which is surprising to me since it’s always been the smallest. The brown on the leaves doesn’t seem to be spreading to the higher leaves anymore and they all look really happy this morning. Tons of new growth and side branches are really starting to stretch. Haven’t gotten in there to deep yet to check but I think today or tomorrow will be top day. Pics incoming.

Day 25.
E66D4E7C-65B1-41D7-932F-19967BC72FB4.jpeg

CCA1CACF-16BA-42A2-9892-1681F3FEB542.jpeg

these 2 branches at the 6th are what I watch when I top. I like them to be close to an inch. But they’re starting to stretch so I think it’s time.
ECC23C8C-5F67-47B2-925E-9EDEC6A34280.jpeg

Topped all 4 at the 6th node. The SS and BS are definitely the stars in this tent now. The side branches are already caught up to the top, even the lowest 2. On the BD’s I’m gonna have to cut the lowest off unless something amazing happens. This is why I always win for the 6th node. If I have to cut the bottom 2 off I still have 10 branches.
9517BB5B-1D1A-46B2-B94F-971B074A0BA5.jpeg

A8B7C4DD-24B9-4A6A-B29E-1B1C2B479B82.jpeg

F6CDBCD7-4778-4D15-8D49-3F2E4A4F6D9E.jpeg

5B7B60C5-DC1D-4744-8C99-3248C0B0C9DD.jpeg

3 of the 4 took the topping very well and grew overnight. The BD that has the most leaf damage doesn’t look like she grew. Not noticeably. But I did pull off all the brown leaves so she doesn’t have as much vegetation on her. The side branches have overtaken the top of the BS which is what I like to see. Very nice even canopy.

Back