New Grower Blue Dream, Sour Stomper, Black Strap grow

Little update. Day 17. Both of the “white label” BD are thriving. They’re all doing well but the BS and SS are just a little behind.
I left some nute water on the BS leaves and she hates for it. Left some brown spots on the leaves and she hasn’t been as perky since. I know she will be ok but I feel bad. Probably another 7-10 until I top them.
Blue Dream
BD1AFDFC-61B7-455C-8147-A4E556B83AC4.jpeg

Sour Stomper and Black Strap
590BD6C3-8E44-4154-9550-B557A8360E7F.jpeg

Brown spots on Black Strap
08A80969-A4C0-4067-9771-E4F941196356.jpeg

I’m having an issue with overwatering these plants. I haven’t had overwatering issues in these 1 gallon bags, yet. The only thing I did different with these plants is adding extra perlite to the soil. I know it’s supposed to help with drainage but these pots seem to be holding way more water than my previous plants.

Plucked the 5th fan leaves and did some leaf tucking to open them up. I have good side branching on all 4 and it’s looking like I will be able to top all 4 at the 6th node which is always my goal. The 2 BD and the BS are showing sex, the SS is not as of yet.
I think I’ve figured out my over watering issue as well. These pots are different than the ones I usually use and don’t seem to let water out as well. I’m gonna really have to keep an eye on my watering.

Almost time to top. They all grew almost an inch in a day. As soon as the 2 branches at the 6th node are about an inch long and I start to see more pistils. Couple more days
91902BE0-2D76-405F-B64A-C9D7292CBAFD.jpeg

The Black Strap I got going responded quite well to topping and I got some nice fat cola's out of her.
My black strap has excellent side branching already. They’re almost as tall as the top. I know I’ll see good results topping her. The sour stomper is the only one I’m worrried about. She has damaged leaves because I didn’t notice they were sitting in the soggy soil. I know she will pull through but she’s slower than the other 3.

I'm really sad about these plants. They're growing and probably right on track, but there is so much brown on the leaves and it seems to be spreading. I seriously over watered them the 2nd week and I just don't think they're gonna recover.

I'm really sad about these plants. They're growing and probably right on track, but there is so much brown on the leaves and it seems to be spreading. I seriously over watered them the 2nd week and I just don't think they're gonna recover.
I hope they pull through. Did you let the medium dry out?

I hope they pull through. Did you let the medium dry out?
Yes. And they're doing better. They haven't stopped growing which is a good sign but the leaves keep turning brown so I think i Have some issues in the soil. I've checked runoff and ph is 6.2. I think it was a combination of over watering and over feeding. I've dialed back the nutes as well.

Back