Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto Vape Report

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Island Sweet Skunk, Comatose, el Chapo, and others.
SeedBank : Dinafem

Strain: Blue Cheese Automatic

Synopsis: 4.5* ; Two pheno's; tasty and smooth; hits fast, powerful; long lasting. Indica pheno best IMO.

Autoflower? 5 weeks

Soil: 4.5 litre Recycled soil/coco blend

Nutes: GH Floragrow, FloraBloom, KoolBloom, OverGrow, and a knock-off Terpinator sample.

Light: 60W COB; 20/4

Seed to Harvest: 116 days.
This was an especially slow grow. BC2 needed to be cut a few days earlier and BC1 could go another week, but I cut them both down the same day for convenience.

Dry Yield (cured):

BC1: 12gm
BC2: 7gm

High/Effect Duration: Hits very fast, heady euphoria, 3+hours
6 month Update: BC1 has developed a very nice physical sensuousness.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: 4*

BC1
: Medium density, beautiful green and red buds covered in snow.
BC2: Dense, darker green which adds contrast to the fiery hairs and sparkly trichs

THE GROWTH: 3.5*
First time with 3x 1gal pots in a restricted space. Root systems were extensive and healthy. 2 distinct phenos

BC1:
started fast and stretched out her branches. Sativa characteristics.
BC2: was very Indica/Rudi: much shorter, single fat cola with a few stubby bottom branches.

BC2 was barely peeking out of her shell and BC1 was over an inch long. Growth was slower than I expected but that's probably on me. I should have fertilized sooner and stronger, considering I used recycled medium. I probably would have seen faster growth. Also, I need to bring humidity up during veg. Next grow fresh everything.

THE SMELL: 5* ...Vaping needed 2 sticks of incense :)

BC1
has a bit more cheese bite to the smell while BC2 is softer and fruitier.

THE VAPOR: 4.5*

BC1: Smooth Cheese with bergamot notes and a hint of spiced berries. Even the end of the bowl was smooth and tasty.

BC2: Smooth Sweet berry flavor, with a very noticeable rose floral note. Very nice, this is my favorite.

THE HIGH: 4.5*

BC1: Fast. After 2 vapes it hit me within a few breaths of air. Very heady, strong. Over 3 hours
Cheese like euphoria with a minor physical buzz. Music was spacious and clear.
Huge munchies along with very dry mouth. A bit energetic mid way through, but in a distracted way. I did 100 things all at the same time so it took a long time to get any one thing done, but everything did get done.

BC2: 2 vapes hit almost instantly, and immediately affected my vision. Headband sensation soon followed. After 20 minutes strong body relaxation and the desire to space out in the fog began to show itself. Very stoned. Somewhat sleepy towards the end. Later, it was SO tasty I couldn’t stop and 4 tokes was devastating and music was very visual.

MEDICAL EFFECTS: 4*

BC1: 3.5* Not the strongest painkiller but offers a distraction. As mentioned before, the strain does not have the high CBD that was advertised but it's good weed anyways and I didn’t care so much about the pain that is there. Huge munchies, uplifting, void of anxiety and paranoia so probably good for social and party mode as long as you make sure to share the chips. After aging, it enhanced sensations. Breeze on my cheek or water on my skin were almost orgasmic.

BC2: 4.5* Much better Pain relief. Physically relaxing and could couch-lock me. A little bit sleepy and very calming.

All in all a very powerful strain, great perfumes, and tasty.

Last edited:
top grow and smoke report :thumbsup: sounds like it hits the spot :smoking:think i had pheno 1 you decribe it a lot better than i could :pass:
look forward to the ipcbd
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

@archie gemmill @Dinafem-Mark @G.Leave and everyone else

Thanks for helps and nudges along the way.

In a few weeks, Industrial Plant CBD

Not a problem my friend :pass: been a pleasure and can't wait for your next Dinafem adventure :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for doing a smoke/vape report on our Auto Blue Cheese :bong:

By the sound of things your enjoying this strain and in my book that's all that counts :pass:

Thanks again mate and please tag me when you start your next grow so I can follow along.

All the best

Mark..

Well, the Blue Cheese cured beautifully and then aged really well also. I put my fingers in that jar for the first time in a while and was delighted at how smooth it tasted and the amazing high that came with a few tokes.

Both phenos have become similar over time but I still think the short indica is the best.

Well, the Blue Cheese cured beautifully and then aged really well also. I put my fingers in that jar for the first time in a while and was delighted at how smooth it tasted and the amazing high that came with a few tokes.

Both phenos have become similar over time but I still think the short indica is the best.

Thanks so much for dropping back in now the flowers have cured :pass:

Sounds like your enjoying both phenos but the more indica one more :thumbsup:

Are you getting much Blueberry flavour from the shorter lady as I suspect the smaller girl is more blueberry dominant :pass:

Thanks again my friend :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Are you getting much Blueberry flavour from the shorter lady as I suspect the smaller girl is more blueberry dominant .

Yes, the short pheno is fruitier with a smooth creaminess to the vapour, while the sativa pheno is slightly cheesier with a notion of spice.

Both are delicious, for sure, but I find myself trying to use the saliva more because I like the indica high and taste so I want to save the best for last.

Just my quirk, I guess, but I usually use the small-medium buds first and now I am finishing the big top ones last. Kind of a desert idea!

All the best

Well, I am down to the last little bit of Indica Blue Cheese-maybe a gram, and I finally just finished all of the IPCBD.

What I didn't get in medical relief, I got in taste. Big time. Both strains preserved well and maintained their smooth flavors.

They (especially the Ind Blue Cheese), are so tasty that I was taking my time using them. Seriously, better tasting than anything I have seen in the dispensaries for along time. That plus there have been better medical choices in my pantry but it is excellent recreational weed.

@Dinafem-Mark: I am looking now at the Quick Dinamed CBD for its Myrcene content. What do you think for a fast SOG, flip them at 3 weeks old...

Is it really that narcotic? (hope so)

I am looking now at the Quick Dinamed CBD for its Myrcene content. What do you think for a fast SOG, flip them at 3 weeks old...

Actually that would be a blast buddy :thumbsup:

How many plants in the SOG were you thinking?

20+?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back