Blue Bud

Them colours are sweet!! Lovely plants dude [emoji4]

[emoji41]

bluebud
IMG_2494.JPG

northern auto
IMG_2495.JPG

image.jpg
I cut off more leaf on the blue bud so it's drying faster, it's also hanging right over the light. Hopefully I didn't screw it up. It's still got plenty of moisture in the stems. I'm going to let it crisp up till the stems are close to being able to snap. Then I'll clip it into jars. The northern auto looks perfect, I left some leaf on it so it could dry slower. The blue bud lost density from plucking all its leafs right before chopping her down. I think it's better to leave the leafs till the whole thing is done drying. I get to smoke this blue bud stuff on four twenty now; It's gonna be a special one for me.

Last edited:
That looks awesome. Bet you can't wait for 4/20 now!!

Sent from a rock in the sea!

View attachment 890511 I cut off more leaf on the blue bud so it's drying faster, it's also hanging right over the light. Hopefully I didn't screw it up. It's still got plenty of moisture in the stems. I'm going to let it crisp up till the stems are close to being able to snap. Then I'll clip it into jars. The northern auto looks perfect, I left some leaf on it so it could dry slower. The blue bud lost density from plucking all its leafs right before chopping her down. I think it's better to leave the leafs till the whole thing is done drying. I get to smoke this blue bud stuff on four twenty now; It's gonna be a special one for me.
You are hanging them In the dark right? Not good to dry with light hitting them. It degrades the Thc

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

I had them above the lights, they are in darkness now. I wouldn't dry them under the lights or in direct suns path.

Kik ass timing bro !!!! Looks tasty!

Back