Blue Bud

I selected a male and female from the white widow x blue berry headband x gigabud auto f1s and I'm going to make some f2s, we'll see if they can get through their life cycle without any trouble and then they will have to be checked again because f2s might show some traits f1s were not. I will update with photos of them as they go into flower in the coming weeks. I was skeptical of this strain, but I feel like the father is one of the better males I've selected from that line. I'm going back to the first few crosses to try my hand at them again and potentially inbreed the stock to keep it young and viable. Also to see if I can improve on it and learn from it as I get closer to even more breeding projects; I'm trying to build my experience. Side note; my male is showing traits of the mother and the female is showing traits of the fathers line. (widow being the mother) gender swap :wiz:
You will see more variety in f2 but this is not only normal but in my experience a very good thing also if you can always choose the best 2 males and label branches so @ harvest you can keep separate and then grow them out to see which produce the best offspring I do same for females and I've had some really awsome luck doing that for example I have 4 different zkittles x grapefruit f3 now bc they look totally different and even have smell differences it's very neat not to mention overall bud structure so keep that in mind from f2 on especially bc if you end up with hermie traits you have another shot. Cant wait to check them out though.

white widow x blue bud f1s
20210122_231843.jpg
20210122_231855.jpg

First update; preflower stage.

Its not as bad as it looks, i have 3 males that all want to nut right now so im trying to get things divided up and isolated to prevent a bukake fest. The seeds should be set now but i might put both plants elsewhere before i off the male.
1613981598611937492434.jpg

Seems like were good from the one pollination. I might sperate this plant out of the room soon. The male is already out. The strawberry males got there nuts plucked to buy more time in the room. Theres one sack thats started to open im about to carefully remove.
16143345948881527338736.jpg
1614334634155912915310.jpg
16143348846491337601537.jpg

So the journey begins for me. Unfortunately one of these 2 have to move, they are both In a 20 gallon pot. I will be moving the 2nd to its own 20 gallon in the coming days.

Attachments

• Snapchat-424755423.jpg
    Snapchat-424755423.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
  • Snapchat-1160333433.jpg
    Snapchat-1160333433.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
Seed count actually looks kinda low now, wondering how the pollen played out, if the blue berry males' pollen connected or if the strawberry males made these, hopefully some of each. If there's few enough I can run them all together. :wiz:

I have the gold leaf autos from ilgm going, looks like they have some seeds from the super orange haze x mango cream f1 male. Strawberry males still chillen just outside the room. I'm about to carefully take them down. Almachs are coming up next; to be paired with a couple of these 3bog crosses. Almachs kinda hermied last time but im hopeful this round, and they were still super nice so im gonna find that stable one. The blue bud x white widow f2s have mostly browned, they will cycle out of the room soon enough and in a month I should have the seeds sorted. Loving the selections i ended up with, i ran a bunch of plants to find them, hopefully i can find what i need again in the next selection. Probably wont be for a while, might run the gelato version for f2s next.

Back