Blue Bud

Can someone show me the premade spray for herming your plants and making fem seeds? I might want to self a plant if I find something I like in my stock.

Edit; nvm I found the afn recipe

Last edited:
Looking good bro! U ever flower any out or is this the trial run?Try sts for reversing.its easier to make , takes less sprays and ingredients to make lifetime supply are less than$20 on ebay.

I haven't reversed anything for fem seed yet. I pollinated these seeds I'm running here. This is the trail run, I just id-ed my third male in a row.

:WTF:

It looks like I have one female now!:bighug:

Last edited:
He's purple haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 185
He is a beautiful color! You saving some pollen?

I'm pollenating a Dinafem white widow automatic. Thats what is going right now a month into flower and I'm pretty happy with it; A critical+ automatic and white widow cross.

I'm pollenating a Dinafem white widow automatic. Thats what is going right now a month into flower and I'm pretty happy with it; A critical+ automatic and white widow cross.
I didn't realize this was in the breeders section when I posted. Just such good colors on that boy made me jumpy! That sounds like a very good cross.

My females; the northern auto in the back and the blueberry headband x gigabud:size:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Back