Blue Bud

I moved the royal x libanon experiments they are progressing despite my doubts.

The way to get the seeds out of their shell, snip the ends off the seed you can get the seedling to fall out easier when you split the shell.

Attachments

• 1530028902648-401320027.jpg
    1530028902648-401320027.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I think the tray of blue bloods was the successful one, 11 sprouted in that tray and the last plug is occupied by a royal x libanon cross [farthest back middled row]

The less sucessful tray has just 4 sprouts that surfaced and two of my royal x libanon.

Attachments

• 1530053459547-76813072.jpg
    1530053459547-76813072.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 41
The 12th and final of my blud blood seedling came up. Now its a party.

The immature white seeds i was shelling out have dried up inside except for the fully mature ones. I cut a bunch of white seeds open too see. I should have a few more royal x libanon that survive this process. It seems like I could have kept more of them alive if i wanted to shell them all out when they were fresh.

Last edited:
Keep a journal in this thread if you want to havoc.

I want to start keeping this thread specific to the blue bud seeds i started with and the crosses that came from them.

Whats going on buddy - here are a few shots of your seeds. i only have a few from today but i will be getting some more later on tonight.

IMG_20180620_144947_346 - Copy.jpg
this was on 6/20 2 days above ground
IMG_20180620_150608_753 - Copy.jpg
This is a male (nut shot below) had some issues but that was grower error.
IMG_20180620_150853_596 - Copy.jpg
Female taken same day as above pic
IMG_20180620_150707_906 - Copy.jpg
older pic, she is THICK now
IMG_20180627_194840_718 - Copy.jpg
this is same plant above the one flowering
IMG_20180627_195417_824 - Copy.jpg
here is the male from above. there was only 2 little balls and the next day he looked like this. after this he shot up in height. if the female above continues to perform she will be getting some of this bad boys pollen.

Keep a journal in this thread if you want to havoc.

I want to start keeping this thread specific to the blue bud seeds i started with and the crosses that came from them.

i have a beautiful purple urkle that is a photo period. i will upload some photos of her, i keep adjusting my ties and topping her. this morning i topped 31 times and defoliated. i am just killing time to get a bigger set up. i plan to clone her and hit with the blueberry pie pollen and eventually breed into an auto.

My current males are losing their nuts and not producing any pollen.

I have some stunted females maturing seeds from the red libanon males and a blueberry pie male that i had kept alive prior.

I have some stunted females maturing seeds from the red libanon males and a blueberry pie male that i had kept alive prior.

is that the faster sativa leaning strain you told me about?

what causes that?

Im growing big buddahs blue cheese auto, its a sativa and the red libanons were sativa as well.

The strains i got from samsara, shot adrenaline and super sonic crystal candy, were faster and sativa.

The males are suffering from a soil mix i made that isnt right.

I have a new mix prepared for this round and im testing it right now to make sure it works. ill have some males to work with in about 2 months. Im going to start stabalizing some of my crosses starting with the blue blood. I want to see if i can get to a solid f2 with the 12 seeds i started.

Last edited:
Back