Indoor Blk Mrrr grow by Wawashell and Mizzo81

Cardinal

Cardinal Cultivations - Wawashell
Reaction score
@Mizzo81 and @Wawashell Grows Binary Genetics Blk Mrrr.

We will both do introductions and give descriptions of our grow setups and such. Also this is not a Grow Battle, just two growers having fun and supporting @Magic and @Ronin and Binary Genetics.

This is not just our thread, please feel free to add your own pics and description of Binary Gen. Blk Mrrr.
Think of as a smaller version (could get big though, lol) communal thread.

image.jpg
Well my DWC stuff will not be in in time, so this run will be in a 3 gal SmartPot.
Under Viaspectra 450w LED.
2x4x6 tent
Running Remo Nutrients with RealGrowers ReCharge and MAMMOTH P

Will be dropped tonight.

Ok I got mine started already. She’s in my autocob tent in a 2gal fabric bag filled with botanicare readygro Coco. She is eating Megacrop, sweet candy and some Enhance Mc. Fresh pics in a little bit. I also foliar feed with a dash of calmag the optic foliar line(transport, Watts and rev) and some kelp from Greenleaf.

Last edited:
Picked up some Blk Mrrr myself will have to follow along, no room to drop any, very curious about this strain. Good luck guys!
@Cali-Dream at anytime ya start a bean (Blk Mrrr of course) feel free to drop pics and descriptions. It would be pretty cool to see everyone’s girls and how different we all can make the same strain grow, but with a twist because of our differ environments.

Just a thread to show some love for our hobby and support our Independant Breeders, @Magic and @Ronin

Last edited:
Ok I got mine started already. She’s in my autocob tent in a 2gal fabric bag filled with botanicare readygro Coco. She is eating Megacrop, sweet candy and some Enhance Mc. Fresh pics in a little bit. I also foliar feed with a dash of calmag the optic foliar line(transport, Watts and rev) and some kelp from Greenleaf.
Cool cool GrowBro!:pass:I seen some of your start pics. Looking good.

I must say. I am really excited about this one. Don’t get me wrong, everyone on AFN said all the commercial rage was Mephisto, and def right. They do make awesome autos. But running Magic is special, at least for me. One of the independent breeders I wanna base my breedings off his strains.:d5:

Strong genetics and lots of love went into this strain u can tell by the seeds. Everyone was as big and healthy as the next. From the fridge I place the seed in a moist coco already prepped With mykos once the seed is in the hole I place A few drops of liquid microbes directly over the seed and let sit for about 10-20 seconds while I get some weak nutes ready to soak the seed and coco around the seed. Since I don’t soak or papertowel method I need to moisten the area of seed every 24 hrs. Just a splash to make sure the direct area with seed is wet enough to initiate take off. Once I see movement 48-96hrs later usually 48-36 with BLKMRRR I don’t water till the cup/clone cone dries up a bit then first water I apply with 1/4 strength nutes around the edge. Next time it needs i bottom feed trying encourage downward root growth. She was Placed In the coco on 3/8 I believe she broke the surface on the 11/12th about her 7th day of life a monster crushed her folding her stem in half (not me) I got it fast enough that it was support free within a 1-3 days and only showed very minor stress in some leaf issues I just kept feeding her and she has taken off. Small pot should get her to finish within breeders time with a couple days for the stress. Also trying to find the perfect balance of air movement.
DF67F1DA-E124-48D8-89D2-124B3EC184A9.jpeg

image.jpg

Well got the coco prepped (prepped with Remo Nutrients MagNifiCal, VeloKelp and RealGrowers ReCharge ), and dropped the seed. In the next week to week 1/2, I will transplant 3 gal SmartPot (forgot I am out of coco, gotta order more, I personally like the Roots Organic 5kg Coco Brick).

Just a few methods I utilize.
- I generally do not count days. When she is done, she is done.
- When I water the plant I start 1/4 to 1/2 strength. Then I just read the plant and feed accordingly.
- I have not ph’ed my water/ nutrient solution in almost a year. First off my well water source tested (ppm meter) from 040 to 050, and is pretty stable. After adding the nutes, ph (I do have a ph meter also) usually anywhere from 5.8 to 6.8. But instead of using adjusters, I use ReCharge to do the buffering ( usually use 1 or 2 a week).
- Also, I really like to use different methods of training. Topping (which I will be doing), LSTing, super-cropping, and leaf tucking. I constantly am leaf tucking.

As I think of more info/ grow methods, I will share.
For now Happy Growing! :smoking::bighug:

Cool cool GrowBro!:pass:I seen some of your start pics. Looking good.

I must say. I am really excited about this one. Don’t get me wrong, everyone on AFN said all the commercial rage was Mephisto, and def right. They do make awesome autos. But running Magic is special, at least for me. One of the independent breeders I wanna base my breedings off his strains.:d5:
supporting our independents! When I see folks flocking to a product I run the other way, contrary me, hehe

Back