Black spots on fans

Check the undersides of your leaves, and the stems just to be sure it’s not bugs though. They like to hangout underneath the leaves rather than on top. I don’t think it is bugs tho. Check for any sort of chew/bite marks on the undersides too.
I don’t think it’s bugs either. I have so many predator bugs out there I just don’t see how it possibly could be. One thing I will add that I probably should have mentioned earlier (sorry guys), I haven’t been ph’ing my water or treating it in any way until the last couple weeks. My waters ph is 7.5 out of the tap.

My money is still on some type of fungal spore. Probably why it’s isolated and in odd spots. See if it progresses in flower.

Always good to PH your water. But I’ve gotten lazy before and not done it. Especially on outdoor grows in the ground soil. Plants were ok.

My money is still on some type of fungal spore. Probably why it’s isolated and in odd spots. See if it progresses in flower.

Always good to PH your water. But I’ve gotten lazy before and not done it. Especially on outdoor grows in the ground soil. Plants were ok.
It was a test run. Honestly it grew well and has looked very healthy so not ph’ing my water didn’t seem to be an issue.

Back