Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
blue submitted a new Showcase Item:

Biotabs With Gn Telos - Mephisto Sour Livers & Seed Stockers Og Kush

Hi Again :thumbsup:

Here begins the journey of my second try with biotabs.
I've upgraded my setup a little to roll with the times, and purchased a lovely GrowNorthern Telos light.

But first of all .... here's a picture of the Beautiful box of goodies the Biotabs sent me (just for info, i'd personally bought the pack, and our lovely @Biotabs F69 found out about it and send me some "extra" Goodies :D ....)

full

This haul included ...

• 10 Biotabs,
  • Startrex, Mycrotrex, Ogratrex,
  • 100ml BOOMBOOM spray :D (gift),
  • 1 Measuring spoon and 3 clothes pegs,
  • 1 pack of king size fine papers,
  • A manual,
  • Some stickers,
  • A hilarious postcard which i dare not photo (lol!)
  • A Mug (gift)
  • A cool black Hoodie (gift)

And i also got a bottle of their Bio Pk Juice

So it took me a minute to work out why i needed clothes pegs ..... It's for the powder packs! (they thought of everything!!)

Wow .... what a pack!!

For info ... It worked out cheaper buying from the official website (including postage) than it would have if i bought locally. Beware of buying unofficially!

:bighug:

My last Biotab grow was Tabs only ... so now i have no excuses! :coffee:

And for Kit ...

1 Lighthouse Max Tiny Tent (50cm x 100)
1 Telos (Tiger) 0008
1 Ruck outake fan
1 little movement fan
2 15 litre autopots.
Soil: Canna Terra Pro Plus (with about 30% perlite)

Here's the kit with the tent warning up - seeds now germing.

Telos
full

full

Tent

full

And lastly ... Bio delicious biotabs Strawberries

full

Thanks again @Biotabs F69 .. Looking forward to getting it rocking!

:woohoo1:

Hi Again :thumbsup:

Here begins the journey of my second try with biotabs.
I've upgraded my setup a little to roll with the times, and purchased a lovely GrowNorthern Telos light.

But first of all .... here's a picture of the Beautiful box of goodies the Biotabs sent me (just for info, i'd personally bought the pack, and our lovely @Biotabs F69 found out about it and send me some "extra" Goodies :D ....)

full

This haul included ...

• 10 Biotabs,
  • Startrex, Mycrotrex, Ogratrex,
  • 100ml BOOMBOOM spray :D (gift),
  • 1 Measuring spoon and 3 clothes pegs,
  • 1 pack of king size fine papers,
  • A manual,
  • Some stickers,
  • A hilarious postcard which i dare not photo (lol!)
  • A Mug (gift)
  • A cool black Hoodie (gift)

And i also got a bottle of their Bio Pk Juice

So it took me a minute to work out why i needed clothes pegs ..... It's for the powder packs! (they thought of everything!!)

Wow .... what a pack!!

For info ... It worked out cheaper buying from the official website (including postage) than it would have if i bought locally. Beware of buying unofficially!

:bighug:

My last Biotab grow was Tabs only ... so now i have no excuses! :coffee:

And for Kit ...

1 Lighthouse Max Tiny Tent (50cm x 100)
1 Telos (Tiger) 0008
1 Ruck outake fan
1 little movement fan
2 15 litre autopots.
Soil: Canna Terra Pro Plus (with about 30% perlite)

Here's the kit with the tent warning up - seeds now germing.

Telos
full

full

Tent

full

And lastly ... Bio delicious biotabs Strawberries

full

Thanks again @Biotabs F69 .. Looking forward to getting it rocking!

:woohoo1:

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited:
The Plan

So having been hasty and added soil to pots before getting my kit, i now need to add 75g of startrex to each pot.
No problem, I'll pour the contents of each pot into a bin bag, add 75 little wooden spoons worth of startrex to each and give a real nice mix! - and back in the pots.

The little pots ... I've never been entirely comfortable with early watering when starting in my final pot (which is my normal way) ... is it too much water ... too little?

This time, i'll be starting them in little pots which i think will be easier to not over and under water, with a view to transplanting at day 15ish into a pre made, mini-square-pot sized hole in my recently watered final container.

Underneath the transplanted plant will be 1 biotab.

At day 20ish .. the leaves should have reached the side of my pot ... and i'll be inserting the other 2 biotabs , one at each side of the plant about 5cm down. Turn on the Autopots!

Day 30 - I should be giving a top watering of 1 litre with 1 teaspoon or BACTREX and 5ml OGRATREX

Just water up to day 44

Day 44 - I should Top feed, 20ml OGRATREX and 1 wooden teaspoon of BACTREX to 500ml water.

-------

@Biotabs F69 .... I've got a few things i could help with clearning up in my mind

1. The Boom Boom spray .. I can use from 4 leafs to pistils ... up until roughly .... day 40ish?
2. The BioPK ... I start to use when the buds are formed but not yet joined up .... once per week? at roughly what kind of dosage per Litre?

3. I can buy water (not econmical) from a big store that has a PH of 6.2 .... Or my water is 7.8 .. and i could adjust, but don't like the idea of acid with organics?

Thanks for helping me form a plan! :D

:d5:

Good luck Blue. I'm looking forward to the grow. Especially as you now have the Telos Tiger.

Can I suggest you have the light at 70cm until after stretch unless you are wanting to limit height.(aka stocky girls) You might need some Silicium Flash for cal mag or another source. Laters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha don't worry that postcard is already posted on this forum! It's flippin amazing! Just how we should be dealing with these issues around the world!

I use boom boom spray from really early, when they're little seedlings and they seem to love it. 2 days after a spray they look so happy!

Good luck with your grow. Nice set up! :woohoo1: :coffee: :vibe:

Hey!! :D

Thanks for joining @Duggy @Ryker604 @Bunny @hippy71 @auto noob @L0wbob2017

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Now where IS that MR Biotabs!?!? .... How will i be able to get him to grow my plant via proxy if he doesn't visit!? :coffee:

So the Startrex .... I had a brainwave that i don't need to mix those 30 litres of soil (right just yet) ... as i'm starting in smll pots, i just mixed in 5 teaspoons with the 250ml soil. Call me the procrastinator!

The seeds have tails ... they've been been dropped - have domes over and in moist soil with startrex.

Hoping for signs of live in 3 days from now.

:thanks: (wheeeeee)

Back