BioTabs Biotabs with Duggy

I'm really enjoying the organic flavours and seem to get a more pure terpines than i've had before!

Not sure if it's the strains .. but would put money on the organic diet making the buds more tasty!! Just like my organic strawberries! :D

Yes the Strain will give its original rooted flavour.
But the organics accentuate the goodies of the flavours.

Also when growing organic, you can see when you are feeding your plant with a healthy variety of different nutrients. Balanced and healthy diet.
The plant can choose from 100 thousands of bacteria and micro organisms to consume, every day a different meal.

In contrast to chem nutes, it is just what you give. 1 product is one type of feeding.
So you are feeding your plant everyday Mac donald's, It will live grow and get fat... But if its healty and balanced??
And will it have the capability to develop these lovely flavour, with this plain diet?

Green greetings!

I found this old thread.
Does anyone has final conclusion how to grow with biotabs?
I have done few grows with biotabs and I am still looking for right way of using them

I found this old thread.
Does anyone has final conclusion how to grow with biotabs?
I have done few grows with biotabs and I am still looking for right way of using them
When i used them with autopots I had no issues using them as instructed with good results.

When i used them with autopots I had no issues using them as instructed with good results.
Did you do it with silicium flash water only strategy? And do you use PK and how? If you dont mind to share

Did you do it with silicium flash water only strategy? And do you use PK and how? If you dont mind to share
I was using it before they even came out with the Silicium and have no idea what you were referring to. I purchased the BioTabs starter package and used it according to the instruction. I did not use any teas just the products that come in their starter kit and used straight water in my reservoir. I would still be using their products if they had a decent way to get them in the U.S. Now I use MegaCrop for all my gardening needs.

Back