Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto MBAP & DIY Cobs

UDATE: My pair of MBAPs are leaving the nest and going to live with a new Dad. They are going to someone who wants to learn to grow for med reasons, so I thought this would be a good opportunity as I was gonna stick em on the compost heap otherwise!! :tang:

I will try to do a weekly update with the MBAPs progress when I get a chance to visit their new home :jointman:

Thanks @Biotabs F69 your Biotabs and my MBAP twins are going to welcome a new member to the organic growing club :bighug: :vibe:

Good luck MBAP babies!! :pighug:

The MBAP twins seem happy in their new home. They now have a 50w cob above them and yesterday got their first Biotabs PK Booster Compost Tee [emoji3]

39ef5727e5a62f4a7bbac4b1c1355b60.jpg

0fcf1b9c9e95e3d4d123d32ea777aefe.jpg

379724b447505e98548caf095141464b.jpg

e8526fde9748581d8d6a5d7739e17e5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is it all these biotab threads don't get finished?

I have lost count how many I read and never finish. Is there something wrong with biotabs?

Why is it all these biotab threads don't get finished?

I have lost count how many I read and never finish. Is there something wrong with biotabs?

It’s because they grow such good weed that everyone’s too stoned to finish their journals dude! Read between the lines! Lol

Seriously, I may have been responsible for one or two of those/these unfinished journals in a previous guise on this forum! Sorry. I can absolutely assure you that Biotabs rock the party all the way through to having jars full of lovely clean organic weed that was grown with a conscience and minimal damage to the environment.

And no I don’t work for them. But maybe I used to in some way!

Good to hear. I start a new Grow on Friday. Using tabs all the way. Looking forward to seeing difference in flavor.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Good to hear. I start a new Grow on Friday. Using tabs all the way. Looking forward to seeing difference in flavor.

Thanks for the encouragement!

You won’t be disappointed mate. The best tasting weed I’ve grown has definitely been with Biotabs.

I’ve done the same strain with Biotabs and (good quality) synthetic nutes and I can tell the difference for sure. It sometimes takes a grow or two to get used to not doing anything, but if you just follow the instructions you will be golden.

Back