Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Thanks to @Biotabs F69 my next grow is looking better and better! Thanks so much mate! [emoji106] [emoji3]

Soon these will be full of Channel+ and Jedi Kush babies. I have 6 autopots now [emoji3]

Seeds should be here tomorrow so I’ll get some new journals started once they’ve popped [emoji271]

f2fbed837546061fbf8fff122957d19d.jpg

dc4f0620a0b93cec2f685e5b25d73337.jpg
Very nice dude!! They're on a future shopping list for sure! Recently found out I'm getting more hours in work so might be sooner than I first thought [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Very nice dude!! They're on a future shopping list for sure! Recently found out I'm getting more hours in work so might be sooner than I first thought [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Yeah I’m well chuffed mate. Biotabs and autopots is an awesome combination [emoji106]

Nice one with the extra hours mate. Luckily I was gifted those pots by Sir Tabs himself, otherwise I wouldn’t have them as I’m skint as always! [emoji23]

Better to be happy than rich [emoji106]

Yeah I’m well chuffed mate. Biotabs and autopots is an awesome combination [emoji106]

Nice one with the extra hours mate. Luckily I was gifted those pots by Sir Tabs himself, otherwise I wouldn’t have them as I’m skint as always! [emoji23]

Better to be happy than rich [emoji106]

I'd choose happiness over wealth every day of the week dude!! Señor Tabs is a top fella for that eh!! I hope they do you proud mate [emoji16]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Hope you enjoy them as much as me ;) adding a 8 pot kit next month hopefully :)

Thanks mate.

I’m on my second grow with them but only had two until now. I love em. Makes life so much easier!

I will admit that an ALL Autopot grow is a tiny bit boring though. I do like the interaction of getting them out for breakfast.

I'd choose happiness over wealth every day of the week dude!! Señor Tabs is a top fella for that eh!! I hope they do you proud mate [emoji16]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Absolutely mate! My dad told me that a lot when I was a kid. Made me the hippy I am today [emoji3]

The rest of my brothers and sisters are pretty much money people though! [emoji23]

Thanks mate.

I’m on my second grow with them but only had two until now. I love em. Makes life so much easier!

I will admit that an ALL Autopot grow is a tiny bit boring though. I do like the interaction of getting them out for breakfast.
Yeah I just started my 2nd grow with my 4 pot kit. Hope to swap out more pots and add another 8 pot kit.
10 in the main room and 2 to play with in a small tent
Because of the size and shape of my loft room autopots are a life saver as it used to take me ages to water the girls at the back wall :)

Thanks mate.

Well, thank you very much :rolleyes1:.

:crying:

Just kidding, love my Autopots, I mean I've got 16 :smoking:.

Back