Nutrients BIOTABS HELP, CUSTOMER FEEDBACK & GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

Order received east coast USA.

After I ordered the starter kit I read about the silicium flash and was pissed I didn’t get some at the same time to combine with the flat rate shipping.. turns out they actually include it now. Should probably update that on the website, had I known about silicium flash before I placed the order I would have ordered a tub of it and been a little annoyed about the added (unnecessary) cost. That being said, I am SUPER relieved that the kit came with some. Sort of sucks shipping cost doubled because I added the bio PK, but I’m over it. I ordered a years worth of stuff during the 4/20 sale so here’s hoping that package clears customs too.

E140ACB3-6CE1-4F1C-8301-38B8B9677C01.jpeg

I have a question about the PK Tea,
It says to use it in week 3-4-5 of flowering.
Iam thinking of using it from the second week of veg in 1/3 of the dose. Does anybody have any experience with this or shall i just follow directions! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iam thinking of using it from the second week of veg in 1/3 of the dose. Does anybody have any experience with this or shall i just follow directions! Thank you!

Not 100% sure about the tea bro! But the regular Bio PK 5-8 has 2 different instructions. One that requires you use less more often, and another that has you add a pretty good amount 1 or 2 times in flower. I would do a little more research on here...lots of people using the teas.

Not 100% sure about the tea bro! But the regular Bio PK 5-8 has 2 different instructions. One that requires you use less more often, and another that has you add a pretty good amount 1 or 2 times in flower. I would do a little more research on here...lots of people using the teas.

Thank you @Autobot-J for the input! :) I was talking about the PK Booster Compost Tea. Yes.. i would like to use them more often, makes more sense to me to go low and slow while they are young and increase as they grow rather than bombing them...

Teas are designed to help with uptake of P and K, so their is no real use for them in the veg phase. It is just a waste of product, and may result in some strange disbalance in nutrient levels going into early flower,...I would just wait at least until preflower before adding tea. When you first see pistils, then you can add it.

Teas are designed to help with uptake of P and K, so their is no real use for them in the veg phase. It is just a waste of product, and may result in some strange disbalance in nutrient levels going into early flower,...I would just wait at least until preflower before adding tea. When you first see pistils, then you can add it.

Thank you @MedCzech, i will follow your advice!

Thank you @MedCzech, i will follow your advice!

Yep don’t use PK Tee in veg mate. As above, wait until pistils showing. Or even until you’ve got small “pom pom” buds forming. Then add weekly or more. Depends on strain etc. And your medium. You’ll need more frequent applications in coco as it holds on to f*ck all.

Are you in soil?

The PK Tee is awesome stuff. You can really get it properly aerated and active and you’ll see great results. Make it as strong as your plants are happy with. It’s unlikely you’ll go too far unless you’re mental as it’s organics so kinda self regulating in many ways.

Got 6 new little babies just started myself. Soil and Biotabs :)

Thank you @Hippy Ending I shall wait :)

A base of Atami Hydro Roks (Clay pebbles) around the air domes, then;
Plagron Perlite 2-3cm on top of the pebbles sprinkled with 40g bat guano;

Atami Coco 50%
Biobiz Light Mix Soil 20%
Plagron Perlite 30%
Bio Tabs Startrex 70g
Bio Tabs Mycotrex 3g
Bio Tabs Silicium Flash 70g
40b bat guano pebbles
They also got 2g of Bio Tabs Mycotrex in the seed hole and 3 half biotabs tablets in 5cm 10cm and 15 cm

thats in 18.5L pots

Here is my diary if you want to hop on!

https://www.autoflower.org/t...sto-bio-tabs-chilled-auto-smart-pot-etc.71255

Link me up with yours i would like to follow.

Happy growing!

Thank you @Hippy Ending I shall wait :)

A base of Atami Hydro Roks (Clay pebbles) around the air domes, then;
Plagron Perlite 2-3cm on top of the pebbles sprinkled with 40g bat guano;

Atami Coco 50%
Biobiz Light Mix Soil 20%
Plagron Perlite 30%
Bio Tabs Startrex 70g
Bio Tabs Mycotrex 3g
Bio Tabs Silicium Flash 70g
40b bat guano pebbles
They also got 2g of Bio Tabs Mycotrex in the seed hole and 3 half biotabs tablets in 5cm 10cm and 15 cm

thats in 18.5L pots

Here is my diary if you want to hop on!

https://www.autoflower.org/t...sto-bio-tabs-chilled-auto-smart-pot-etc.71255

Link me up with yours i would like to follow.

Happy growing!

Interesting mate. Personally next time I would sack the coco and go fully biobizz. Great stuff. Don’t really need perlite either but nobody believes that one. I stopped using it. There’s some in biobizz anyway.

Oh I will admit to adding a bit of bat shit when I remember. Being a massive stoner that’s not always though!

I’ll have a read of your diary dude. I haven’t got one going. Been a while since I did one in here. I’m actually in secret squirrel / ninja mode but was way more active on here under a slightly different name over the last couple of years. I’ll probably get a diary going when they start flowering maybe.

Back