Nutrients BioBizz Cal mag

Alg a mic will do the job, but most of rhe time what seems to be cal mag deficiency is poor humidity control. Either too much or too little.

Alg a mic will do the job, but most of rhe time what seems to be cal mag deficiency is poor humidity control. Either too much or too little.
this is first time that I hear that those two things are related .

this is first time that I hear that those two things are related .
Surprisingly me too. I have a vast experience of many years of cannabis grows. All these year's I was adding cal mag supplements, basically magnesium hydroxide that you can buy from the pharmacy. This year I decided to buy cal mag supplements from the growshop. But the shopkeeper did not let me. He is an agronomist and an experienced grower himself and he told me that although he can take my money and sell the products ,it is however a basic lesson they did in university and I must control humidity before I end up adding supplements. I followed his advice and indeed apart from the alg a mic no other cal mag was needed. By keeping a steady 65% humidity up to mid flowering he was proved right. Dont ask me how it is done, I am not an agronomist myself. All I know is that my .plants this time are healthier than everg.

Last edited:
@Kinezokyprios Woow..My current situation is 3rd week of flowering, with rh 30%, and bunch of cal mag def on my girls..

@Kinezokyprios Woow..My current situation is 3rd week of flowering, with rh 30%, and bunch of cal mag def on my girls..
Are you using the Alg-a-mic at a full 4ml p/l? Possibly the damage was done in veg with a low humidity. I suffered terrible with cal mag def till I got a humidifier[emoji122]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

If you do have a real deficiency do try a supplement stronger than algamic.

I suggest magnesium hydroxide that you can find in any pharmacy and you can easily both dilute in water and calculate the right dosage.

If you dont know what magnesium hydroxide, it is "magnesium milk' this milky stuff that comes in a blue bottle and people drink when they have difficulty taking a crap.

It is dead cheap, easy to use with plants and if you live in a country that growing is illegal, you avoid suspicion about its use (the local farmer supply shop clerk or owner might suspect why you purchace cal mag and report you) since it is a widely used medicine for a very common problem.

Are you using the Alg-a-mic at a full 4ml p/l? Possibly the damage was done in veg with a low humidity. I suffered terrible with cal mag def till I got a humidifier[emoji122]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'm using AN hobbist line with their cal mag

Hey guys thinks I'm having the same issue growing with COB LED at day 20 so wk 3 after flip to 12/12 with a photo critical jack by Dinafem. I have been using algamic all the way through with allmix soil is this the beginning of calcium deficiency? My nutes are at 1ml grow, 1.5ml bloom, 1ml topmax, 1ml algamic and 2ml BioHeaven per litre and I'm guessing not pH issue as have been doing 2 feed 1 water and pH of nutes mixed being watered in always at 6.8ph

My humidity was getting up to around the 70% after watering I had to put 4 litres of water into my 15l airpot's to get 10% run off and this puts the humidity through the roof during lights out. I'm thinking not to water to run off at all as it seems counter productive.

Attachments

• IMG_20200726_210601833.jpg
    IMG_20200726_210601833.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20200726_210550995.jpg
    IMG_20200726_210550995.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 90
Back