New Grower Bill.de.Cats Bombing Run.

Isn't that still a little chill for them? I'd think at least 65f would be good but thats 54f
I meant outside temperature. In the greenhouse it's always warmer. Humidity will rise, but as long as they are not in flower that won't mater that much. Just put a fan on them and they're good :thumbsup:

As nice as it is, i have seen 2feet of snow in may. It was 72 deg. F. in Maine today.:WTF:

Little update. Normal wtr/fert cycle to keep em growing. Small scare yesterday, been on 1.75-2 gal every other day between them but the large big bomb let me know it wanted more last night. Checked on em before lights out and she was flopping quite abit. Emergency water ration for all to get through the night, checked an hr later, perked right up. And this morning.....
20210419_061002.jpg

All is right in their universe.
Building a bubbler to transfer any survivable clones over to when I check em later. Had a few showing root nubs, some getting black stem. Going to do a clean out of that system when I get bubbler up and running. Then tommorrow any clone batch then flip em to 12/12.

Those look great Bill. Keep up the good work mate ;)

clones
Checked on the Cloneking. The cold snap seems to have set everything back 1 to 2 weeks. Looking like 20/21 viable out 25 taken. Added a very, very light fert mix and 4 drops of bleach to help em along. Maybe 1 or 2 more weeks for them. Gonna grab some rockwool cubes at hydro store this afternoon when I stop by for the 4.20 doings. Do next round old school cause I gotta flip em soon.
20210420_065400.jpg
20210420_065452.jpg
20210420_065507.jpg

20/25 sounds favorable. Is that a typical success rate?

Whoo, quite a nice improvement then!

Back