New Grower Bill.de.Cats Bombing Run.

Planting them outdoors? Just in an open wild space or has someone got a nice garden area to manage them?

Planting them outdoors? Just in an open wild space or has someone got a nice garden area to manage them?
Got a guerilla grower friend and it saves him buying clones at 15 a pop. I get 1/5 of the end. Will supply as many as he wants to put out.

week 7/8...I think
Doing ok so far. Normal adjustments of fert/watering for individual plant.
20210410_054242.jpg

20210410_054343.jpg

20210410_054444.jpg

20210410_054649.jpg
20210410_054600.jpg

Last one is the 2nd big bomb. They all got a little top dressing of Dr. Earths and watered. Gifted the stretchy gorrilla a few days ago. Cloning is abit of a let down. 2 wilters pulled out, some nubs on others some not showing yet at all. Deffinatly not as easy peasy lemon squeezy as they make it out to be. Thinking the few days of chill weather might have played havoc. Tommorrow will be 2 weeks so I'll run em till they root or wilt. Gonna be a learning curve there before getting those 95% success rates they claim I think but I'm confident. They all looking good on topside even seems to be new growth. Hopeful.

I hate the stress that fucks up the plans of mice and men. :frowny:

Cloning is abit of a let down. 2 wilters pulled out, some nubs on others some not showing yet at all. Deffinatly not as easy peasy lemon squeezy as they make it out to be. Thinking the few days of chill weather might have played havoc. Tommorrow will be 2 weeks so I'll run em till they root or wilt. Gonna be a learning curve there before getting those 95% success rates they claim I think but I'm confident. They all looking good on topside even seems to be new growth. Hopeful.
I find that cloning is very difficult. Out of 20 clones I once made only 4 took, so I wrote it up as a no-go todo for me ;)
Now I just plant a seed and this has an almost 100% succes! I think I just wasn't made for cloning. To original :cheers:

I find that cloning is very difficult. Out of 20 clones I once made only 4 took, so I wrote it up as a no-go todo for me ;)
Now I just plant a seed and this has an almost 100% succes! I think I just wasn't made for cloning. To original :cheers:
Yeah, was just looking to up it from 30-35% rate I seemed to have years ago. Get success rate up before topping an auto for clone to reverse for next seeding. If I can get 2 of each of these photos to take hold I'll be ok. Chill weather should be about done so will compare to next batch I take.

Chill weather should be about done so will compare to next batch I take.
I really hope it mate! My plants are in need of some real light and heat. As soon as the temperature stays higher then 12°C at night they're going into the greenhouse.

I really hope it mate! My plants are in need of some real light and heat. As soon as the temperature stays higher then 12°C at night they're going into the greenhouse.
Isn't that still a little chill for them? I'd think at least 65f would be good but thats 54f

Back