New Grower Bill.de.Cats Bombing Run.

Got other 2 trays in place, waiting on other equipment to get here. Opened tent this morning to find tp at 94, dog pulled fan cord out of socket and I laze in bed for an extra hour, back down under 80 within 5 min.
Hash Bomb greening up nicely after its little yellowing episode. Big Bombs starting to put on some veg. Should be about completely set up next week. Still using only ph 6-7 water.
View attachment 1297798View attachment 1297799
i like your square baskets bill did you make them yourself :pass:

i like your square baskets bill did you make them yourself :pass:
Yup, unused 2x4 field fence, bent and lined with landscape fabric. Just a idea I had when thinking about building raised beds for veggies. When I do that I'll probably do a post up on it.

Day 36
Not much going on except growing. Still on plain ph'd water, figure another 2 weeks maybe before starting on megacrop. Should be ready to start cloning soon. Finishing up building it all out, want to shroud the flower tent to minimize chance of light leak. Waiting on the 2 fan controllers but everything else is in.
20210321_103547.jpg

Yup, unused 2x4 field fence, bent and lined with landscape fabric. Just a idea I had when thinking about building raised beds for veggies. When I do that I'll probably do a post up on it.
there great :d5: dont be surprised if some show up in my grow room one day :crying:

Molested the girls this morning. A little 2 leaf trim to promote lower side branch growth. Plan is to at least 2 lower side branches and tops for 3 clones each. Give em a week to recover then into 12/12 to see what they'll do.
20210322_100014.jpg

Well i made it onboard, :bighug: healthy batch gonna watch them grow. always late.:baked:

Well i made it onboard, :bighug: healthy batch gonna watch them grow. always late.:baked:

Seems the best one is my blueberry orphan that I had to prop up and baby through its 1st 2 weeks.

Back