Dinafem Big Kush Outdoor Guerrilla in the U.K.

Final dry weight for the three Dinafem Big Kush is 11.75 Oz or 329g. Quality is pretty good, there’s a lot of small buds but they work the same.

Hopefully the weather will be better next summer.

I’ll post some bud pics soon. [emoji1365]

Thank you so much for the pre harvest shots mate :thumbsup: they trully were monsters :pass:

Also thank you for adding your final weights this is something a lot of new growers want to know :thumbsup:

They looked to have done really well and just under 4oz/plant is in my opinion a very good result. Well done mate :slap:

Another outdoor season has come and gone. Let's see what next year brings :thumbsup:

Great diary, great read and great end result :thumbsup:

Enjoy that finished product from your 2017 outdoor season :bong: been a pleasure to follow along :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Thank you so much for the pre harvest shots mate :thumbsup: they trully were monsters :pass:

Also thank you for adding your final weights this is something a lot of new growers want to know :thumbsup:

They looked to have done really well and just under 4oz/plant is in my opinion a very good result. Well done mate :slap:

Another outdoor season has come and gone. Let's see what next year brings :thumbsup:

Great diary, great read and great end result :thumbsup:

Enjoy that finished product from your 2017 outdoor season :bong: been a pleasure to follow along :pass:

All the best

Mark.

No problem bud. It’s too easy, people just don’t believe it can be done outdoors here (in England).

Deffo growing these ones again next season, gonna move them around a bit tho to let the ground sort itself out cos we’ve milked the same spot dry for 5 years now.

The buds don’t smell too strong until you grind them up, then .... ooooof...

Kush! [emoji1360]

Hang on, I’ll grab some pics of this year’s outdoor nugs....

a4c3a9fc845c2e19aaa08506e659080b.jpg
f1ae0be221dc87cbf7659205e412077f.jpg
6658161531c4dc11d5da8c8ad35da316.jpg

[emoji1365]

Good shit.

Joking aside it looks nice and it was free job done [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

It really is good mate. It doesn’t look or smell as strong as an indoor grow but it shuts the wife up and that’s what matters! [emoji23][emoji23]

Very nice.

Hoping for better weather and less of the knobbly leaf syndrome next year.

Back