Live Stoners Best Cheap Autoflower Seeds?

@509Blazer -- I'm def not knocking cheap seeds.
I've done my own basic breeding and seeding,
and it's poss to make tons of seeds for next to nothing.
Right now I'm doing some Safari mix seeds from Mandala, US$1.20 each.... :p
I would love to do some breeding....my logistics only allow for 2 grows a year though...wish I had some good pollen now! I'm sure breeding is a hit and miss proposition with autos.

Fast and vast along with other heavyweight seeds end up around$7 at Herbie's if u buy 10, well worth every penny!౯also Nirvanas autos are priced comparabley . I got some monster cola's bigger than a 1.25 liter coke bottle off of 4 Nirvanas blueberry kush ,over 9 zips of Super frosty organic buds . I've had a few good OG Kush autos from them also.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk
I have been wanting to try the fast and vast plants...I started one last summer and a pill-bug gnawed it off as a seeding...had her sitting outside to soak up the morning sun by the pool......lesson learned!

I am with @NastyN8t I just grew out a nirvana norther lights was just over 5oz dry. My blue berry kush was over 7oz and the smoke is super smooth. I have some Mephisto seeds to get to I ordered 7 seeds on the buy one get one for black friday and they threw in 5 white chem freebies and gave me extras on every one I ordered. I bought a 7 seed pick and mix pack and ended up with 26 seeds. Watch for that deal again it is a no brainier.

I am with @NastyN8t I just grew out a nirvana norther lights was just over 5oz dry. My blue berry kush was over 7oz and the smoke is super smooth. I have some Mephisto seeds to get to I ordered 7 seeds on the buy one get one for black friday and they threw in 5 white chem freebies and gave me extras on every one I ordered. I bought a 7 seed pick and mix pack and ended up with 26 seeds. Watch for that deal again it is a no brainier.
@AJrexxx Scoped out the journal on ur blueberry!! Nice one bro!! It's been my favorite by nirvana so far ! So sweet and sticky!!!!! I'm going to try a cross of it to a fast buds Gorrila glue.....

Last edited:
@AJrexxx Scoped out the journal on ur blueberry!! Nice one bro!! It's been my favorite by nirvana so far ! So sweet and sticky!!!!! I'm going to try a cross of it to a fast buds Gorrila glue.....

That sounds sweet. I am definitely a big fan of the blueberry kush. I actually ordered northern lights and it was a freebie. Kind of wish I had more. She ended up being bigger than I expected. At first I was like what the hell am I going to do with 7 oz's but man the smoke is so smooth....I will figure something out.

Maybe try places like BLK seeds (from less than US$5 per seed for autos),
MSNL (starting from US$6 per seed for autos),
or just go to any seed bank store like Seed City and select for Auto and price.

But, don't know about quality, and you get what you pay for, but if it's cheap you want......

FML I loved Seed-City but they won't let me use my debit card there and I refuse to buy BTC.

/Sigh

I really hope they find a way to get back to using debit/mastercard/visa for North Americans.

Interesting question.

Gyo seedbank

In your opinion, what are the best autoflower seeds available for under $7 a seed? I am crushing on 00 seeds Bubblegum myself...under $6 a seed!

If you wait for a summer sale, there is no better value than the autoflower portal. 2 summers ago i bought $180US worth of regular non femmed seeds and it was over 140 seeds...not to mention them being regs its basically an infinite amount of seeds if i choose to breed!!

If you wait for a summer sale, there is no better value than the autoflower portal. 2 summers ago i bought $180US worth of regular non femmed seeds and it was over 140 seeds...not to mention them being regs its basically an infinite amount of seeds if i choose to breed!!

I should note...every single plant i have grown from them has been top in smell and most importantly effect. Not the biggest plants, but very, very high quality auto bud

Back