Live Stoners Best Cheap Autoflower Seeds?

If you are only doing two grows a year than don't skimp on genetics. Do the homework and find the plant that makes your mouth water and have it. Focus on a great grow and making that other $4 per seed the best money you ever spent. I am guessing what you are looking for is value. The Mephisto guys are what you want and they are about to blast some new stuff out this weekend I think. Treat yourself. You are going to be smoking for the next year.

If you are only doing two grows a year than don't skimp on genetics. Do the homework and find the plant that makes your mouth water and have it. Focus on a great grow and making that other $4 per seed the best money you ever spent. I am guessing what you are looking for is value. The Mephisto guys are what you want and they are about to blast some new stuff out this weekend I think. Treat yourself. You are going to be smoking for the next year.
I think that's great advice Puddintane, I just harvested a Mephisto Sour Blues plant and I will have to say it ranks up there with the best smoke I have ever had...in the top 5 at least...I think from here on out at least 2 out of my 4 plants will be Mephisto :)

what about linda seeds?? crazy prices like 1.5 euro a bean, and gg gsc for 3 a piace.
seedstockers have critical xxl for 4euro.. i never tried just seen um

Hello chum.

Is this your intro, or have you done one before, I see you joined in 2016.

Happy growing.........................eP.

Back