Outdoor Belivitez goes with Mephisto genetics & some candys/ indoor-glasshouse-outdoor

Belivitez

Son of Sun
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Catpiss
Hello to everyone! This year i will try with autos from Mephisto genetics. I have multiple numbers of strains from them. :headbang:

I will start them indoor under diy cob lights at 18/6 light shedule when they show sex i will move them in glasshouse under sun light. (and i will repeat that process hope for 5-6 rounds this seassion). Some seeds i will popped outdoor.

On picture are plants 4 :welcome:days old and mephisto package with few strains ;)

A question for you.... is good idea to cool down my glasshouse with AC machine? Or is better option ventilation sistem? In full summer i have over 50 degrees celsium inside....

Peace

20160427_092241.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure about AC in a glasshouse, but I think it might be quite expensive to run :shrug:
To my knowledge, most commercial glasshouses use a combination of methods for cooling: Ventilation, Shading, Evaporative Cooling and Misting/Fogging.
Sorry I can't be more help, heating them is more of a concern where I come from lol.

Back