Laughing Hyena Seeds Beaver Genetics Grow&show 2021

I've done that also and it worked well with the square bottom cup.
Smallest in history I gotta see that.
Someone had 50 gal pot and I don’t think it got bigger than 18 inches.
I think shivas mistress just had a massive 1Gram harvest over in the outdoor competition lol
K peak in the tent...
I see heads popping out,
image.jpg
image.jpg

You get the point, day 1 above mark it in
Ps loving the side window doors on the tent

Getting to the point where i ask myself to top or not to top.
I have only topped one other plant so far and she loved it.

Thoughts on topping sorbet dream?
My thoughts on topping is it works the most efficiently on small girl with a large main cola done in sea of green fashion. That will give the largest percentage increase in production in one single and simple action.

Im a topper. I started doing it just to keep the girls height under control. I like the idea and the LST after gives me a reason to mess around in the tent.

Im a topper. I started doing it just to keep the girls height under control. I like the idea and the LST after gives me a reason to mess around in the tent.
I’m definitely in that camp. Very few plants I’ve not topped. Any excuse to have my head in the tent :thumbsup:

OFFICIAL UPDATE #1
6A9D5763-BBD7-430D-9EE3-B4DBC7931B7C.jpeg
WE HAVE LIFE!!! Came home and checked and both are up. One is a couple hrs older so I will tag that one #1 and the other #2. Still got domes on for a day or so before removal and fan will be turned on then… to get the little-un’s dancin.
Will post more info soon… Horray for day one! @Trichome farmer we have liftoff!

Day 14 week 2

Strain: Sorbet Dream

She is looking good so far, i turned the res on, on day 11 as she looked big enough at the time and has since drank 1 tray's worth of 550ppm mega crop, epson salt, and calmag.

20210922_233720.jpg

20210922_233054.jpg
20210922_233026.jpg

20210922_233034.jpg
20210922_233047.jpg

Last edited:
Sorbet Dream Day 16
Well my sick little gal did not make it. Self inflicted on my part. Too much fertigation too soon definitely was the issue I believe. I'll take it as a learning experience. So I'll finish this grow and show out with the 2 healthy ladies.
20210923_024226.jpg
20210923_040128.jpg
20210923_024238.jpg

Sorbet Dream Day 16
Well my sick little gal did not make it. Self inflicted on my part. Too much fertigation too soon definitely was the issue I believe. I'll take it as a learning experience. So I'll finish this grow and show out with the 2 healthy ladies

Sorry to hear of the loss. Unfortunately it's gonna happen from time to time. The others look great though!

Back