Laughing Hyena Seeds Beaver Genetics Grow&show 2021

Day 7 sorbet dreams
She wants more light so I upped the @Marshydro fc3000 to 70%. I will add a little mound of fresh coast of Maine Stonington mix soil since it stretched a bit.
20210919_025457.jpg

Just wait until you see my day 14 pic in a few days, i was learning how to feed in promix for the 1st time so mine feels a week behind yours :cheers: yours looks great, good job.

:cheers: Yeah promix can be a bit tricky if using it for the first time.. Have to keep it moist at all times or gonna end up with your ph jumping all over the place :nono:

Two sorbet dream in cups in the veg box . Solo cup filled with promix premium moisture under my custom mini qb build putting out 45 watts of 4000k white they had tails this am and got planted then.
BD60E0BF-98F8-4C07-8507-F61FD6B04F15.jpeg

:cheers: Yeah promix can be a bit tricky if using it for the first time.. Have to keep it moist at all times or gonna end up with your ph jumping all over the place :nono:
I'm about to turn on the autopot res today and be done with the guess work

View attachment 1367633 -- do not make my bean-hole angry!! :rofl: :funny:..... seriously, no pressure man...:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:
It's just good news to hear a new round is on the to-do list later at some point!
...hey, when you were at UDG, what was your handle there?

Beavis and Buthead do America one of my favourites. I honestly don't recall my handle It was so long ago, I was more of a lurker than a poster.

Glad to see everyone received their testers, I'm more excited than you guys lol

Today is Day 7 for these Lil' Wild Lambs. I awoke to find them where I expected in terms of growth. Probably not quite ready for transplant, but I wanted to try doing it a little earlier than I normally do.

I mixed my soil yesterday in anticipation of transplanting today - And prepped my containers. One will be going into a 7 gallon fabric pot, and the other will be going into a standard Earthbox. This'll be my first SIP grow.

Here they are before the chaos began:

IMG_1755.jpg IMG_1757.jpg IMG_1758.jpg

In my rush to get everything prepped and done between work obligations, I made a big damn mess and might very well need to start over. We'll see though. I'm not going to give up on either. Historically, I have never struggled with transplanting, but today I managed to give both girls a really rough time.

With the smart pot gal, I just didn't get it leveled right -- so I basically had to pull the roots out and re-seat. I've done this before. I anticipate some slowdown while she recovers, but here she is in her new 7 gallon home.

IMG_1775.jpg

The Earthbox gal went down fine, but as I was trying to get her steadied (She was leaning hard), the clip that was holding her tie abruptly snapped off the Earthbox edge. It all went flying, and she lost half of one of her true leaves. :nono: Fuck's sakes.

IMG_1777.jpg

I'll come back with updates once they've had a couple days to recover. I'm monitoring closely and will pop new seeds if it looks like I've set them back too far.

Last edited:
Today is Day 7 for these Lil' Wild Lambs. I awoke to find them where I expected.

I mixed my soil yesterday in anticipation of transplanting today - And prepped my containers. One will be going into a 7 gallon fabric pot, and the other will be going into a standard Earthbox. This'll be my first SIP grow.

Here they are before the chaos began:

View attachment 1369000

View attachment 1369001 View attachment 1369002

In my rush to get everything prepped and done between work obligations, I made a big damn mess and might very well need to start over. We'll see though. I'm not going to give up on either. Historically, I have never struggled with transplanting, but today I managed to give both girls a really rough time. With one, I just didn't get it leveled right -- so I basically had to pull the roots out and re-seat. I've done this before. I anticipate some slowdown while she recovers, but here she is in her new 7 gallon smart pot.

View attachment 1369003

The Earthbox gal went down fine, but as I was trying to get her steadied (She was leaning hard), the clip that was holding her tie abruptly snapped off the Earthbox edge. It all went flying, and she lost half of one of her true leaves. :nono: Fuck's sakes.

View attachment 1369004

I'll come back with updates once they've had a couple days to recover. I'm monitoring closely and will pop new seeds if it looks like I've set them back too far.

Murphys Law... i potted my nee grow in her forever solo cup home. Reached over to adjust the fan and knocjed the cup over..... like humpty, i put her back together again and she seams to be doing fine. Good luck to your girls.

Back