Laughing Hyena Seeds Beaver Genetics Grow&show 2021

Murphys Law... i potted my nee grow in her forever solo cup home. Reached over to adjust the fan and knocjed the cup over..... like humpty, i put her back together again and she seams to be doing fine. Good luck to your girls.

Ouch! That's rough. You're right though: If it can happen - It will. Hopefully the recovery for your gal continues smoothly - Sounds like you got it. They certainly have a will to survive all the things we do to them. :d5:

Thanks for the moral support. :D

Got a very unhappy lady. She been like this for 30hrs. Decided to do a flush. Flushed with half strength nute solution. 275ppm ( .55ec). Runoff is at 350ppm 5.81 ph after flush. Was 650ppm 5.57ph. Guessing she just finicky. (Overfed?) Was feeding 500ppm 5.9ph.
20210920_201947.jpg
20210920_201952.jpg
20210920_201959.jpg

@SOOTDAWG will you be germinating your Beaver Genetics soon?

@Mañ'O'Green WOOF

3 went swimming and all 3 germed but smallest one had a hard shell that did not come off good…left with 2 and One is going right along while one is taking her sweet time and I am working with her and she has now just showed some true leaves
8DA35EB0-E3F2-4869-B8D6-89E4DBE4EC55.jpeg
309172B7-CBF7-4FF7-8B5B-7CBC5DD32FB8.jpeg
762C5FA9-6D25-4FD6-8569-C93118D72090.jpeg
C37EC37B-DA7D-403C-9038-F0508E1ECD3A.jpeg

Today is Day 7 for these Lil' Wild Lambs. I awoke to find them where I expected in terms of growth. Probably not quite ready for transplant, but I wanted to try doing it a little earlier than I normally do.

I mixed my soil yesterday in anticipation of transplanting today - And prepped my containers. One will be going into a 7 gallon fabric pot, and the other will be going into a standard Earthbox. This'll be my first SIP grow.

Here they are before the chaos began:

View attachment 1369000 View attachment 1369001 View attachment 1369002

In my rush to get everything prepped and done between work obligations, I made a big damn mess and might very well need to start over. We'll see though. I'm not going to give up on either. Historically, I have never struggled with transplanting, but today I managed to give both girls a really rough time.

With the smart pot gal, I just didn't get it leveled right -- so I basically had to pull the roots out and re-seat. I've done this before. I anticipate some slowdown while she recovers, but here she is in her new 7 gallon home.

View attachment 1369003

The Earthbox gal went down fine, but as I was trying to get her steadied (She was leaning hard), the clip that was holding her tie abruptly snapped off the Earthbox edge. It all went flying, and she lost half of one of her true leaves. :nono: Fuck's sakes.

View attachment 1369004

I'll come back with updates once they've had a couple days to recover. I'm monitoring closely and will pop new seeds if it looks like I've set them back too far.
This is the reason i stopped transplanting and just dump the tailed seeds into a small hole in the final pot. i know many have success transplanting autos but i am not one of them, i find it very stressful for me and the plants.

I look forward to seeing how your earthbox girl does! i have 5 sips going right now as my 1st sips and i love it so far.
Good luck!

This is the reason i stopped transplanting and just dump the tailed seeds into a small hole in the final pot. i know many have success transplanting autos but i am not one of them, i find it very stressful for me and the plants.

I look forward to seeing how your earthbox girl does! i have 5 sips going right now as my 1st sips and i love it so far.
Good luck!
That was my thoughts too until the start of this outdoor run. I started them in plain RootsOrganics in small flimsy plastic starter pots and put them in their own tiny green house. I transplanted at 7 days from sprout, should have done a day earlier, and put into a prepped pot with some mikos in pot and on transplant. I want to transplant as the roots reach the edge of the starter pot. I had a little root wrapping this first time, but that's still really ok at that level with more surface contact with the mikos and new pot media.......especially the mikos I think. Maybe 10 hours, they were back to praying. I wish the F I would have friggin done this on my 2.0 indoor start! LOL! :wall: :wall: :shrug::rofl::rofl:
I have managed to grow the smallest canna plants in AFN history..........in 15gal pots! But hard ass nuggs! So hard, that if these were normal size, every one would give a pound dry. And to rub it in, the girls stink to high heaven and smell sooooooo damn good!

That was my thoughts too until the start of this outdoor run. I started them in plain RootsOrganics in small flimsy plastic starter pots and put them in their own tiny green house. I transplanted at 7 days from sprout, should have done a day earlier, and put into a prepped pot with some mikos in pot and on transplant. I want to transplant as the roots reach the edge of the starter pot. I had a little root wrapping this first time, but that's still really ok at that level with more surface contact with the mikos and new pot media.......especially the mikos I think. Maybe 10 hours, they were back to praying. I wish the F I would have friggin done this on my 2.0 indoor start! LOL! :wall: :wall: :shrug::rofl::rofl:
I have managed to grow the smallest canna plants in AFN history..........in 15gal pots! But hard ass nuggs! So hard, that if these were normal size, every one would give a pound dry. And to rub it in, the girls stink to high heaven and smell sooooooo damn good!
Nice! See there are methods that work very well. :thumbsup:

If i try it again I'll just bury the solo cup in the medium like ive seen others here do seems to work good.

Getting to the point where i ask myself to top or not to top.
I have only topped one other plant so far and she loved it.

Thoughts on topping sorbet dream?

Back