Indoor Beast and goliath fastbuds auto topping grow

So the beast has only gone and bagged himself another sponsor;) hell yes from a uk led company to show and grow using there light.i havnt seen a design like these lights so far, so im looking forward to sharing with u all when arrives next week.its not a sponsor of afn i found this company doing research. If u dont ask u dont get;) never give up growers;)its a new company and there products look sweet so il be happy do them proud.all to be revealed. Happy growing every1;)
That's awesome,looking forward to the unveiling:d5:

That is cool AUTOBEAST. You deserve some perks bro when you got your grow on. IMO

Fairly thanks alot pal.i just gota sweet talk the wife lol;) to let me buy a new 3ft by 3ft tent.then im good to go when the lights arrive next week. Il let u know for sure when all up and running.happy growing;)

Great news on the new light, brother! Does the company know how you punish your plants? :crying:

Here's a quick photo of my baby that I topped three days ago. Is this what I want to see at this point? And when should I start with LST?

IMG_0156.JPG

Mc thanks dude.and indeed the company know my growing style i explained to them and showed them links of my work.so its all good ha ha.ur topped lady is looking bang on mate ,let her grow on her own for 1 more week then she will be a perfect size and structure to lst good job and happy growing;)

Good day growers so day 48 for my 2 ladies today.girl scout on the right has nearly doubled in height,stretch was not over when i thought.showing a very sativa side.and tangie matic on the left short and mighty stacking on the buds;)
_20170625_102244.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Back