Indoor Beast and goliath fastbuds auto topping grow

Good day growers,so my 2 girls 43 days old today.stretch is finally over .so both plants had a defol ,but the plant on the right, girl scout cookie auto got a heavier defol,she had to many budsites. I always do this after stretch.i remove nodes and leafs so the plant is not to crowded.i leave all dominant colas alone.this will ensure some big buds to come and will stop me getting budrot come late flower;) il keep trimming as i need to now through flower to make sure all the colas get good light.but no more heavy defol will be needed.plant on the left tangie matic auto is already frosting up and smells great,girl scout not frosty yet but she soon will be.here they are before there trim
_20170620_124254.JPG
_20170620_124315.JPG
and after there trim;)
_20170620_124757.JPG
_20170620_124817.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Detroit welcome;) and autos can be topped and pushed to there limit.no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.i see mizzo been busy helping share the love and has sent u straight to the right place top work mizzo thanks alot:slap:;) also all questions always welcome anytime im always happy to help any grower anyway i can.happy growing every1;)

So the beast has only gone and bagged himself another sponsor;) hell yes from a uk led company to show and grow using there light.i havnt seen a design like these lights so far, so im looking forward to sharing with u all when arrives next week.its not a sponsor of afn i found this company doing research. If u dont ask u dont get;) never give up growers;)its a new company and there products look sweet so il be happy do them proud.all to be revealed. Happy growing every1;)

Back