Indoor Baxterwolfes mixtape multi strain growroom

Here is a shot of the tent with the new additions colorado cookies, dreamberry, hijack and trans siberian. I will have another new addition in the next couple days himalaya orange diesel. Took some bud shots of the tangie and pineapple punch and the 2 photo clones are tucked away in the tent as well.
20160412_234417.jpg

20160412_234431.jpg

Tangie
20160412_234455.jpg

Pineapple Punch
20160412_234505.jpg

First little harvest of lettuce for my salad would have been nice to have a tomato lol. Tomatoes are flowering so shouldnt be to long now.
20160413_075320.jpg

Fed the girls and had a nice surprise as all 4 of the new beans have broke ground and on Thomas Jeffersons birthday:woohoo:

I love how fast and easy doing the 12h seed soak to mini greenhouse method works and dont have to worry about damaging the tap root as much.
20160414_005956_HDR.jpg

20160414_010114.jpg

There is 6 new girls in the tent I had to replace the Trans Siberian with the 2 fast 2 vast because it sprouted then just died off a couple days later. I just popped the bean in the soil soaked the shit out of it and 2 days later boom 6 girls again haha. The Tangie is 92 days old and getting super close to the axe. Pineapple Punch is 70 days old today and has a couple weeks left same with the Vertigo. The new girls are all only a couple days old and are the following strains 2 fast 2 vast, Colorado Cookies, Dreamberry, Hijack and Himalaya Orange Diesel x2. The 2 clones are also doing very well and will probably take over the tent before the autos finish out and the lights get flipped to flower the photos. Waiting on the tomato plant to produce some fruit same with the peppers at least the lettuce is being enjoyed. Ill post some pics later today for visual update.

Thank you sir now to grow all these girls to there full potential which should be easier since my new fan keeps temps easy to control.

Back