Indoor Baxterwolfes mixtape multi strain growroom

Healthy looking photos my friend. Great job

Thanks A-Train I just hope the older girls will stretch again after hitting with flower nutes and that the yield and quality wont be thrown off to much because of the watering to often and the damn LED being way to close. The next grow is going to be the Auto Ultimate which Ill be bugging you about because I want a monster yield like yours from her. The 2 Fast 2 Vast which is suppose to be a big yielding strain but Ive heard and seen mixed reviews but hopefully it was just grower mistakes lol. And then the new strain Hijack from Auto Seed Co. which is listed as one of their highest yield strains and the genetics of Jack Herer and AK-47 should be a real treat.

Hey you know me well enough to know I'm always here to help it's never bugging me..

Your one of my favorite terds bax.... :pighug: I would never shit you :rofl:

Pic of the girls after watering the Tangie and Durban are at 8 weeks today and the Vertigo is really stretching with the pineapple punch getting bushier all the time.

20160315_225555.jpg

The Tangie and Durban Poison arent the prettiest girls they have been through a good bit of mistakes. First time using that much wattage in LED and being to close to my girls so they were a little stunted and heat stressed which caused some issues with watering as they werent drinking as much but I was sticking to my normal feed schedule. The tent is another issue Im trying to get down with the temps and having 3 x 300w LED she tends to get hot if it hits 70 degrees outside. But thats how you learn having problems and fixing them. They do look like they have turned around very nicely besides some ugly leaves. Their leaves are nice and perky and the 1 week of flower nutes has really got them swelling nicely so I think the yield and quality will still be pretty good. The Vertigo is just shooting to the moon here lately. Had some issues with transplanting into the protein container from the solo cup challenge container that I abandoned but looks like she should still produce a ounce or 2. The Pineapple Punch came along as I was fixing issues with the older girls and she is looking damn near perfect. I have taken notes on the issues I had so hopefully all the bugs are worked out for the next group of girls. I got into the short stuff seed test group and I want everything to be perfect so I can push their new strain to its highest potential. The Heavy hitters of 2 Fast 2 Vast, Hijack and Auto Ultimate are also going to be run and Im hoping for big yields coming from the tent with the new girls.

@Baxterwolfe I had the same kind of heat problems. The solution was setting my home thermostat lower and aggressive exhaust. It means an extra tshirt in the cool months and the house roars with wind noise when the lights are on, but it keeps the girls comfortable.

The tent has some new additions of broccoli, lettuce, peppers and tomatoes.

20160319_214726.jpg

All 4 ladies are in flower stage the Vertigo and Pineapple Punch are starting to hair up so they should all finish roughly within a couple weeks of each other :woohoo1::baby::dragon1:

Started Overdrive on Durban and Tangie last night to try and kick them in the ass. Pineapple Punch and Vertigo started their first dose of Big Bud last night as well.

Back