Indoor Baxterwolfes mixtape multi strain growroom

Got some ponytailing going on.... looking nice

Yea they are all starting to explode now that the lights are raised and everything else is under control. Im thinking about doing some major spreading to try and get the middle to blow up and bush even more.

The ladies are in full spread mode and tucked to get as much growth as possible
20160303_012012.jpg

I just placed a new order and I think its gonna be a tasty year and thinking about dropping to 3 Gallon trash cans as they fit better in the tent and less dirt to buy lol. I think Im going to do these in 3 grows. Auto Seed grow Dreamberry, Purple Cheese and Trans Siberian. Dutch Passion run with Brooklyn Sunrise, Colorado Cookies and White Widow. Red room grow Blackberry Kush,Purple Express and Red Poison. O and Ill have free seeds plus I still have 6 beans that need to run Ill post the list and grows below as well.

Dutch Passion
Blackberry Kush
Brooklyn Sunrise
Colorado Cookies
White Widow

Auto Seed Co.
Dreamberry
Purple Cheese
Trans Siberian

Freedom
Purple Express

Sweet
Red Poison

Last edited:
The next group for the tent will be Big Girls run with 2 Fast 2 Vast, Highjack and Ultimate. The Aurora grow with Amnesia XXL and 2 Northern Lights Im not sure when I want to run.

Heavyweight
2 Fast 2 Vast

Auto Seed Co.
Highjack

Dutch Passion
Ultimate

Dinafem
Amnesia XXL

Nirvana
2x Northern Lights

Ladies are doing good and the Durban and Tangie are going to get first dose of flower nutes tomorrow

20160311_122412.jpg
20160311_122420.jpg
20160311_122426.jpg
20160311_122430.jpg

Back