Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

The Photoperiod genetics are badass, but I would not buy autos from them again. Last year when I got the 5 pack of the LSD also got a 5 of Sweet Tooth Auto and they in fact were not autos. They may have fixed it I don't know, I do know LSD is in my top 3 :)
Aw shizzer bro iv done the blue cheese twice know and both times there has be no issues great vigorous growth And flowers under 18 hr no problem

Thanks bro I'll definitely be using jiffy cubes from here on out the cube was brick hard with roots
yessir.. ou seen that 4" root mass i get on these little 1" root riot cubes?!?!?! monstrous!!!! i can only imagine what i could get using a rockwool cube!!!:pighug::thumbsup:

Aw shizzer bro iv done the blue cheese twice know and both times there has be no issues great vigorous growth And flowers under 18 hr no problem
I know 2 or 3 people on here that had the same problem with the Sweet Tooth Auto, I think it was just an issue with that Auto Strain you have to flip them to 12/12 to get them to flower. Mine went 46 days without flowering I had to cut them because I didn't want to mess the Yield up on my other plants, they had awesome growth and everything they just wouldn't flower.

I know 2 or 3 people on here that had the same problem with the Sweet Tooth Auto, I think it was just an issue with that Auto Strain you have to flip them to 12/12 to get them to flower. Mine went 46 days without flowering I had to cut them because I didn't want to mess the Yield up on my other plants, they had awesome growth and everything they just wouldn't flower.
That's a total nightmare lv never grown any other Barney's autos but if that happened to me I would have been put off

ohh harvest day slap :slap: just a little thought if you treat coco like soil why not grow in soil treat coco like hydro the results will speak for themselves if you can water a little 4 times a day the growth will amaze you you will still get a decent yield treating it like soil but a better one treating it like hydro :growing::pass:

ohh harvest day slap :slap: just a little thought if you treat coco like soil why not grow in soil treat coco like hydro the results will speak for themselves if you can water a little 4 times a day the growth will amaze you you will still get a decent yield treating it like soil but a better one treating it like hydro :growing::pass:
Thanks bro yeah I didn't know about the way to feed in coco as I'm new to it I always grew in soil but now I know I'll definitely be treating it like hydro for better results

Thanks bro yeah I didn't know about the way to feed in coco as I'm new to it I always grew in soil but now I know I'll definitely be treating it like hydro for better results
well dude you seem to be doing mighty fine so far may all your buds be big and bountyfull (ye I'm blitzed) :baked:

Back