bubblekarma

God of Plants
Reaction score
Starting a new thread to contain all my updates on all the projects and adventures I'm involved in.

Cab setup: MARS Hydro 144x3W Reflector Series // Filter/Fan exhaust // Dual circulation fans // ~45" Grow Height
Will be growing misc things... Cannabis both Auto and Photo, Poppies, Mushrooms, whatever else I feel like.
Check here for updates on all.

Last edited:
Just harvested 2x Fast & Vast Auto's which are currently drying:

index.php

index.php

Left was topped.. right was fimmed.

You can tell because the one that was topped just started to grow back with a main top cola.
The fimmed one has 4 larger main side branches and the top in the center is shorter.

Thanks for stopping by Roark!

SAY CHEESE!

0722151657.jpg
0722151657a.jpg
0722151657b.jpg

I really like this fimming technique. Thanks Faded!!

Deep Cheese Day 58 - just started flowering about a week ago - and I LOVE this cheesey smell they are producing. I can't wait to smoke a cheese strain (I've never tried one before). Although photos take longer I'm having a blast growing them!

Hey Step, thanks for stopping by! Yeah haha especially for my first time I'm lucky I even fimmed 1 of them. I could have easily topped both by accident. But the good thing is I know more of what to look for next time. Honestly I will be attempting fim more often, I'll see come harvest but so far I think this is my most favorite "training" method.

I cannot get these damn poppy seeds to pop. I think it's too warm, and where it's not too warm there isn't enough light. Guess I'll just have to wait until next year to do them outside. Does anyone know if poppy seeds will rot? Or should they remain good until the right conditions are met?

Back