Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
MBAP
My last grow was pretty much a disaster so I gave up on the thread I had going early on. My sour stomper again never flowered so after 50 days it got binned along with the remainder of those seeds. I can't waste any more time on them I'm afraid as I've had over 100 days of SS growth scrapped now. My Grape Crinkle and 3 bears suffered from a mixture of xmas neglect and allowing a two year old to help water them. Lesson learned the hard way there, so I just have the Tyrone Special finishing off, meaning it's time to start again.

New things for this grow- I have now moved over to a tiered mix of light mix and all mix for the soil, and I will also just be growing one strain , 3BOG.

All three plants popped on xmas eve, here they are on day 13, having all shown sex. Very happy with the progress of these so far. No nutes as of yet and lovely colour and growth.

IMG_0316.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

Last edited:
Day 16 and they're starting to kick on, still no nutes, think the layer of all mix I put at the bottom is keeping them fed. I'll be giving them a double diluted mix of grow on the next watering.

IMG_0321.JPG
IMG_0322.JPG
IMG_0323.JPG
IMG_0324.JPG
IMG_0325.JPG
IMG_0326.JPG

Day 22. Still feeding small light doses, not showing that she needs anymore than that yet. I removed any bud sites that I won't be wanting, just a few low down on the main stem. These are moving very fast, although not tall (they are currently 8") they are well into the start of flower, will transition nutes over next 10 days. One thing I have noticed about this run is that all three plants will droop and get ready to sleep at around hour 15 and then perk right back up after lights out.

IMG_0342.JPG
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_0346.JPG
IMG_0347.JPG
IMG_0348.JPG

Day 26. All three are well into flower now so they have had their first bloom feed. 1l at 1ml each. Pics were taken just after watering hence the droopiness. They are all looking nice and healthy with just a couple of bottom leaves dying off as they are sitting on the soil during watering. Plants stand at 10-12", hoping they still have some stretch in them.

IMG_0354.JPG
IMG_0355.JPG
IMG_0358.JPG
IMG_0360.JPG
IMG_0361.JPG
IMG_0363.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0371.JPG

Well, my Tyrone special came down, so I have space again. After a bit of thought I realised that I have been focussing on @mephisto newer line up recently and neglecting some of their older strains. Therefore I have dropped a classic bean. Toofless Alien is in the soil after 24 hours soaking. I've been meaning to grow this one out for a while and am looking forward to another sizable plant after a few short ones. I'll post back when it pops.

Day 28 for the 3BOG's, they have each had 1.5l of 0.5ml bloom, 0.5ml PK boost and 0.25ml of calmag. They really aren't needing much at the moment and are flying along. Would be suprised to see these go past 65 days.

Back