Humboldt Seed Organization Autotron does HSO UK Cheese - Hydro, COB

@Autotron looks like things are improving, glad to hear the buds are putting on some mass for you. A few things to keep in mind as you progress:
Be diligent with your leaf pruning. If it's blocking a bud from the light, clip it. But if it's not blocking anything, leave it. Those leaves pump goodness into your buds.
The bottom buds / branches are going to get shaded out. Rather than have them rob nutrients from the rest of your plant, go ahead and remove them now. At least the bottom 1/4 of the plant can be safely pruned.
Your plant is maturing and it can easily use GH's mid-bloom formulation now. The plant will benefit greatly from the increased amounts of phosphorous and potassium in that stepped up formula. Also use at least 2mL per gallon of Si, that should help the plants branch structure a bit. The primary source of Si is potassium silicate & the potassium part of that helps immensely with plant structure and bud setting.
In addition to the "richer" formula for mid-bloom, you have a stronger light now so the plant will be able to tolerate, and utilize, a stronger formula. If my piss poor memory serves somewhat, I think we were running somewhere between 50 - 65% strength? I'd try 75%, mixing nutes for three gallons of formula into four gallons of water. If that is tolerated well I would not be afraid to go stronger. But give her a week to ten days to tell you what she likes before going past 75%.
Then it's sit back and enjoy the view! Hopefully she keeps putting on weight and your extended veg period will reward you with a bunch of smoke.
I'll be watching, fingers crossed!!!

Glad to hear she's fattening up for ya! Watching for the next pic's.

And if memory serves, @HSO-Mark is AKA @Dinafem-Mark ? My / your Blue Cheese Auto, about ready for takedown:
Nasty Girl....

View attachment 952108

You are correct my friend :thumbsup:

I do run both accounts :pass:

That's one frosty blue cheese auto buddy. Beautiful work my friend :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing and for you input in the HSO support forum :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Things have definitely started to improve and by the look of things those buds are really going for it now. Packing on some serious weight brother :thumbsup:

Looking good in here :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Here she is today at day 100! It's kind of hard for me to get a good gauge on where is she because she looks so different from the other plants I've grown. Since she's so stretchy and has such wide internodal distance, the buds are less like long solid colas and are more individually spaced out and not running into each other. I feel like she's getting close though. I think she's less focused on building bigger buds and more focused on ripening and swelling up. I took a look at the trichomes with a 30x/60x jewelers' loupe tonight and I don't see any amber yet, but I do see what looks like a lot of cloudy trichomes. Most of the pistils have browned and the calyxes are swelling a bit. The largest fan leaves throughout the plant are starting to fade a bit on their own, so it feels like she is getting to the end. I don't think it's for lack of nitrogen. I guess I was just expecting bigger buds, but either I'm wrong and she's not there yet or I didn't introduce the HPS light soon enough!

She's been on a heavy diet of 3/4 strength late bloom formula. To four gallons of water I added 22.5ml of Micro and 45ml of Bloom along with all the other supplements the GH schedule recommends for this stage, at the levels recommended by @Olde School Player. The PPMs have risen from about 1,000 to 1,350 tonight. I've been topping off with more leftover solution instead of plain water.

@Olde School Player how much longer do you think she has left? My gut is telling me to give her a 2-3 more weeks. I was thinking that the next mix of nutrients would be the "ripen" phase(see link below) of the GH schedule with dry Kool Bloom, then a week of flush(I know this is a controversial topic for many growers, but I feel like it's better to not have nutrient solution running through the plants veins when you chop it and the chlorosis that happens during flush helps concentrate the essential flavor more than bright green weed with a lot of chlorophyll). I don't want to let her go any longer than I have to because I hate when they start fox tailing(which looks to be happening a tiny bit).

http://gh.growgh.com/docs/Feedcharts/GH_FloraSeries-REC_03216am.pdf

1001182330.jpg
1001182330a.jpg
1001182330b.jpg
1001182331.jpg
1001182330.jpg 1001182330a.jpg 1001182330b.jpg 1001182331.jpg

Looking great
Here she is today at day 100! It's kind of hard for me to get a good gauge on where is she because she looks so different from the other plants I've grown. Since she's so stretchy and has such wide internodal distance, the buds are less like long solid colas and are more individually spaced out and not running into each other. I feel like she's getting close though. I think she's less focused on building bigger buds and more focused on ripening and swelling up. I took a look at the trichomes with a 30x/60x jewelers' loupe tonight and I don't see any amber yet, but I do see what looks like a lot of cloudy trichomes. Most of the pistils have browned and the calyxes are swelling a bit. The largest fan leaves throughout the plant are starting to fade a bit on their own, so it feels like she is getting to the end. I don't think it's for lack of nitrogen. I guess I was just expecting bigger buds, but either I'm wrong and she's not there yet or I didn't introduce the HPS light soon enough!

She's been on a heavy diet of 3/4 strength late bloom formula. To four gallons of water I added 22.5ml of Micro and 45ml of Bloom along with all the other supplements the GH schedule recommends for this stage, at the levels recommended by @Olde School Player. The PPMs have risen from about 1,000 to 1,350 tonight. I've been topping off with more leftover solution instead of plain water.

@Olde School Player how much longer do you think she has left? My gut is telling me to give her a 2-3 more weeks. I was thinking that the next mix of nutrients would be the "ripen" phase(see link below) of the GH schedule with dry Kool Bloom, then a week of flush(I know this is a controversial topic for many growers, but I feel like it's better to not have nutrient solution running through the plants veins when you chop it and the chlorosis that happens during flush helps concentrate the essential flavor more than bright green weed with a lot of chlorophyll). I don't want to let her go any longer than I have to because I hate when they start fox tailing(which looks to be happening a tiny bit).

http://gh.growgh.com/docs/Feedcharts/GH_FloraSeries-REC_03216am.pdf

View attachment 956643 View attachment 956644 View attachment 956645 View attachment 956646 View attachment 956643 View attachment 956644 View attachment 956645 View attachment 956646

Me vs 00 Seeds Autos CocoDTW600w

When I took a closer look at the trichomes on some of the buds yesterday and today, I noticed some amber ones. So, I'm heading into the beginning of the harvest window here. I mixed up a batch of "ripen" phase GH solution with the dry Kool Bloom as we head to the end here. It's the last phase before the flush. I'm going to keep these nutrients in for 4-7 days before I do a several day flush of plain water to make sure she's smooth for harvest. We're one to two weeks from chop now and I'm getting excited! She smells wickedly potent and is super resiny and frosty. She is stinking past the carbon filter sometimes which gets me nervous. It seems to particularly happen after a res change when the lights come on.

When I took a closer look at the trichomes on some of the buds yesterday and today, I noticed some amber ones. So, I'm heading into the beginning of the harvest window here. I mixed up a batch of "ripen" phase GH solution with the dry Kool Bloom as we head to the end here. It's the last phase before the flush. I'm going to keep these nutrients in for 4-7 days before I do a several day flush of plain water to make sure she's smooth for harvest. We're one to two weeks from chop now and I'm getting excited! She smells wickedly potent and is super resiny and frosty. She is stinking past the carbon filter sometimes which gets me nervous. It seems to particularly happen after a res change when the lights come on.

Great news that you are in the home stretch brother and a solid plan to provide as much feed as needed then a plane water flush to leave a pure and clean end product :bong:

Not long now mate :thumbsup: . Any chance of a few shots pre harvest? Would love to see those buds before they get chopped :bong:

Thanks for the update buddy, I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Shes definitely one crystally looling girl :pass:

Stunning plant :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Great news that you are in the home stretch brother and a solid plan to provide as much feed as needed then a plane water flush to leave a pure and clean end product :bong:

Not long now mate :thumbsup: . Any chance of a few shots pre harvest? Would love to see those buds before they get chopped :bong:

Thanks for the update buddy, I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

@HSO-Mark I'll definitely try and get as many new pics up as I can before the chop! I think she's only got a week or so left. I'll get some good pics of her after I've clipped off the fan leaves as well so that you can see the bud structure well. I generally try and cut off all the fan leaves the last day or so before I cut my plants down to make pruning easier. I may hang her whole to dry from the top of the tent after trimming her to allow for a nice slow drying. In the past I've cut and trimmed the buds individually and let them dry in paper bags. It's worked well for me, but I think it may be a little easier to dry this one whole since she's such a big girl.

She's looking pretty good, so I've started the flush tonight(Monday night). I'm planning on taking her down this Thursday after a three day flush. No fancy flushing additives, just tap water pH'ed to 6.0

May swap it out for some new clean pH'ed water tomorrow again to get rid of any residual nutrients or stuff in the bucket or on the roots. Am toying with the idea of adding a little bit of Flora Nectar in there with the water...

Back