AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
Durban Poison

The one plant that wouldn't bloom has been under 12/12 and is now starting to flower in my 4*4

View attachment 1708206
In the back, the first one that I spread out In the front the one I bent over.

View attachment 1708210
Is she showing any signs of stretch?
You really gotta trained extremely well. Do you think you're gonna need some bamboo to support the buds?

Is she showing any signs of stretch?
You really gotta trained extremely well. Do you think you're gonna need some bamboo to support the buds?
A little stretch, but not much yet. The older sister didn't need any support, but lets hope you're right.

I use plastic clips and gardening staples. I try to train into a sort of screenless SCROG. I'm also lazy, and don't want to trim smalls or larf.

I tell people: "If someone is giving you smalls, those are scraps, not top shelf."

78 days
@Autoseeds.com AK47
IMG_20240922_171023812.jpg

White Widow
IMG_20240922_171403937.jpg

Weekly update. DoSiDo #1 is 92 days old, ready soon:
DsD.1_day92.jpg

Durban Poison #1 got hung out to dry on day 90:
DP.1_day90_hang.jpg

GodFather OG got chopped on day 85, jarred on day 90. The big jar is a gallon. The smaller jar is the larf.
GFOG.1_day90_jarred.jpg

Durban Poison #2 is 71 days old. Same heavenly candy aroma as her big sister. Too bad she got stunted:
DP.2_day71.jpg

DoSiDo #2 is also 71:
DsD.2_day71.jpg

I'm 110 days on my first Durban, and it's going to be another week or two.
Mine is 108 right now that pic was a week old. She is starting to get more red hairs. Starting to see some bud emerging from the leaves. And starting to see more frost too. If it goes long enough there will be some nice colas on this thing.

Mine is 108 right now that pic was a week old. She is starting to get more red hairs. Starting to see some bud emerging from the leaves. And starting to see more frost too. If it goes long enough there will be some nice colas on this thing.
Yeah, my first Durban in just starting to get lumps, and the fade is starting with the colder nights (below 60F)

Never had Durban, so I don't know first hand the aroma, but it smells like Green Crack.

She's still very thirsty, so onwards!

JCC07212.jpg
JCC07203.jpg

Back