AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
Late Flower New
Blue dream is on day 80. She is getting close checked the trichs and didnt see any amber definitely lots of cloudy. She been an easy grow only feed her bloom boost at the end and some carbs. The soil kept her the whole grow. Also think is made her on the smaller side. Her buds are dense and have a good dank smell. Id say the next 2 weeks she will be chopped. And durban poison is on day 73 and no sign of frost kinda still looks to be in stretch early flower would expect frost by now. But she will be 100 days Im sure before she is done. Fingers crossed for big dense buds and I nice heavy yield.

Blue dream
IMG_3787.jpeg
IMG_3788.jpeg
IMG_3789.jpeg
IMG_3790.jpeg
IMG_3791.jpeg

Durban
IMG_3792.jpeg
IMG_3793.jpeg
IMG_3794.jpeg
IMG_3795.jpeg

Late Flower New
Howdy y’all :toke:

It’s day #79 of my math is correct. We are getting pretty close to the finish line. There’s some beautiful girls being grown in this group of growers ! :drool:
I didn’t scope them this week but based on last weeks scope I’m pretty sure it won’t be much longer, if not I’ll have to tie mine up like lil dab did cause they are starting to lay over from the weight. As you can see in these photos they are leaning over on the desk. I was guessing a week or two last time I scoped them so I’ll check and see how close my guess was.
The smell is incredible and spicy/fruity. It’s hard to pinpoint because all of my tents are in late flower right now and the whole house smells amazing lol. I think I bit off more than I can chew this round and am going to have to find some help when it comes time to trim all the inside and outside plants 😂. :jointman:
I think I’m going to go back to just 2 indoor tents to make it easier on me 😂.
Thankfully the outdoor photos will wait for a long while now, but the outside autos are on almost the same schedule as the indoors ones.
When I open the door to my grow room I’m overwhelmed with all the different smells. Even though I’ve been running the exhaust fans more, based on humidity more so than temperature, it still smells amazing in there. :thumbsup:
I’ve been doing all I can to keep humidity down.
Last feed was Saturday at 2.4 EC. We are installing new flooring in our kitchen so this last weekend was a madhouse literally and didn’t get a chance to update. I’ll try to scope again when I get home today and see how close we are. If I have to harvest I’ll update as necessary.
Here’s a few photos for your enjoyment
TC_01121.jpeg
TC_01124.jpeg
TC_01127.jpeg
IMG_4101.jpeg
TC_01118.jpeg

Hope y’all are having a blast with your current grows and I’ll catch y’all again soon
:bighug:

Late Flower New
Day 82 for Godfather OG and day 76 for Blue Dream. Getting close to harvest on the Godfather OG, probably a couple more days. The Blue Dream is probably going to be a couple more weeks. Both are looking healthy and strong. The Godfather is smelling nice, real earthy with a hint of citrus. The Blue Dream is less pungent, but starting to smell kinda skunky with some fruit behind it.

Godfather OG-
20240826_110838.jpg

20240826_110948.jpg

Blue Dream-
20240826_110905.jpg

Group shot-
20240826_111138.jpg

:pass: :worship:

Day 82 for Godfather OG and day 76 for Blue Dream. Getting close to harvest on the Godfather OG, probably a couple more days. The Blue Dream is probably going to be a couple more weeks. Both are looking healthy and strong. The Godfather is smelling nice, real earthy with a hint of citrus. The Blue Dream is less pungent, but starting to smell kinda skunky with some fruit behind it.

Godfather OG-
View attachment 1702767
View attachment 1702769

Blue Dream-
View attachment 1702768

Group shot-
View attachment 1702770

:pass: :worship:
Those grow bags.
How many gallons?

Day 53. New
Day 53. MoonRocks. She is officially full on flower and I can see her bulking up quick! The colors are BEAUTIFUL. Purple, red, orange, yellow, green. The smell is a very strong coffee smell. IDK if that's what it's supposed to be but it is confirmed by 3 different sets of sniffers 😁 It's quite amazing to be honest. I did the last defol and LST yesterday. I always wait until the limbs stiffen up for my last LST just to get it spread out nice so no colas touch and she doesn't reposition herself reaching for the light as much. Got to be careful though they snap easy if your reading this and decide to try it 🤣
IMG_20240828_083602605~2.jpg
IMG_20240828_083909009~2.jpg

Day 53. Mango Cookies. She is beautiful as well nice strong purple colors throughout. Her smell is a dull fruity scent with a hint of something else I can't pick up on yet. To be determined! Same done to her last defol and LST!
IMG_20240828_083613568~2.jpg

IMG_20240827_105458944_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20240828_083857179~2.jpg

And the tent!
IMG_20240828_083555822.jpg

Well outdoors can be rough and I had to pull her. Indoors she would’ve gotten big I’ll have to grab a pack and run some inside. Good luck to all still going. There’s some lovely specimens in here.

Back