AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
An update but no pics. Will get some by the weekend. Blue dream is packing buds hard now and has a great smell. Not entirely sure what blue dream smells like tho to compare. She got almost all her branches supported. Durban poison is like hit a lull or just slowly creeping forward. Still no frost to my knowledge. But soon Im sure. She is big and leafy. More trimming needed for sure. Have some pics this weekend

Buggered Literally New
Week 10
Moonrocks Auto
Day 70
Just when I think things can't get any worse. I have had an infestation of bugs. I've had them before a couple of years ago or so and I thought I'd got rid of them, but they have come back with vengeance. I new they were some sort of Mite, but it wasn't until I checked the tent last night, that I saw the bloody webs :wall: so I have spider mites. No idea if it's salvageable, but I've removed all the tops with webs 😢 I've only found webs on the one, at the front at the moment, but the other two are full of bugs too, so it could just be a matter of time. They probably only have around a week or so to go, so I don't know whether to leave as is, or chop them all and bin em. So any advice would be much appreciated 🙏
20240821_095907.jpg
20240821_095733.jpg
20240821_095806.jpg
20240821_095933.jpg
20240821_095958.jpg
20240821_100005.jpg
20240821_100010.jpg

St. Tom

Poor fucker and any idea how they got it had the media been outside as I've been lucky even now in soil and haven't been infested plus me and you have been at it a long time so odd clangers are expected. Look at my full tent of seeded bud
That
Week 10
Moonrocks Auto
Day 70
Just when I think things can't get any worse. I have had an infestation of bugs. I've had them before a couple of years ago or so and I thought I'd got rid of them, but they have come back with vengeance. I new they were some sort of Mite, but it wasn't until I checked the tent last night, that I saw the bloody webs :wall: so I have spider mites. No idea if it's salvageable, but I've removed all the tops with webs 😢 I've only found webs on the one, at the front at the moment, but the other two are full of bugs too, so it could just be a matter of time. They probably only have around a week or so to go, so I don't know whether to leave as is, or chop them all and bin em. So any advice would be much appreciated 🙏
View attachment 1701492View attachment 1701493View attachment 1701494View attachment 1701495View attachment 1701496View attachment 1701497View attachment 1701498
That's a tough call since you are so far along but nobody wants to be smoking bugs. You might be able to get away with a peroxide wash but I'm not sure you will be able to clean out all of the beasties.

Week 10
Moonrocks Auto
Day 70
View attachment 1701492View attachment 1701493View attachment 1701494View attachment 1701495View attachment 1701496View attachment 1701497View attachment 1701498
Check on the Internet for spider mite organic spray. Amazon do it .
You may be able to save some .

Week 10
Moonrocks Auto
Day 70
Peroxide dunk will kill the bugs. You can make edibles

Spinosad, as in Monterey Garden Insect Spray, got rid of my spider mites. It supposedly rinses off with water. I also tried vacuuming the mites and webs off the colas with the shop vac, but it caused wind burn. I did smoke whatever was left, bugs and all.

That

That's a tough call since you are so far along but nobody wants to be smoking bugs. You might be able to get away with a peroxide wash but I'm not sure you will be able to clean out all of the beasties.
Check on the Internet for spider mite organic spray. Amazon do it .
You may be able to save some .
Peroxide dunk will kill the bugs. You can make edibles
Spinosad, as in Monterey Garden Insect Spray, got rid of my spider mites. It supposedly rinses off with water. I also tried vacuuming the mites and webs off the colas with the shop vac, but it caused wind burn. I did smoke whatever was left, bugs and all.
Thanks all 🙏 I may just bin the worst affected one and see how the other two are looking, as I don't really want to remove them from tent to check in case I drop any of the wee bastards and they find there way over to my other tent :yoinks: I do have some Insect spray, although I think it may be a little too late for that, but I'll give them a spray and hope for the best 🤞
20240822_094936.jpg

I'm going to be wet trimming, so hopefully I can get rid of the majority of the shites then, if I don't find anymore webs that is.

Last edited:
Week 10 New
Day 70
I bumped feed up to EC 2.5, pH 6.3/6.4
Some Mega Crop 1 part, some Crystal Burst and some Greenleaf Biotic Brix.
20240821_224304.jpg

20240822_065751.jpg

DoSiDos (on right) Smelling great, some frost building up, buds are fattening up and flopping all over the place. I had to tie up all of her branches. I was giving doses of silicon earlier but she's a floppy one.
20240822_065806.jpg

Northern Lights is doing well and budding away. She's probably 2-3 weeks behind DoSiDos. Some of her side branches are starting to bend over so I'm sure I'll be tieing her up too.
20240822_065824.jpg

@DDubs - You've got some massive tops going on there! Is that rigging lines I see to hold things up?
Ya, I use butcher string to tie my plants down to spread them out. Works well enough to tie them up I guess. I tied them up to the tent support bar. This is going to be a good one.

Back