AutoSeeds Summer 2023 Grow & Show

Little Leo joined the g&s.....
20230517_111927.jpg

Looks great....I got to start using your technique....I'll buy it for my 5x5 and 4x4....and set it up where I barely have to do anything but fill the res ......your plants are always beast.....I'll get it soon....I got to move 1st....
You gotta find a style that works for you, just go autopots and be done with all the guess work, no pumps or stress and you will grow giant plants i promise that. Then after you learn how the plants feeds from the bottom you can start bottom feeding yourself without a autovalve and grow just as good. Good luck

You gotta find a style that works for you, just go autopots and be done with all the guess work, no pumps or stress and you will grow giant plants i promise that. Then after you learn how the plants feeds from the bottom you can start bottom feeding yourself without a autovalve and grow just as good. Good luck
Auto pots it is....I run 9 5gal in each tent 4x4 and 5x5.....I think your right best way to go.....then I want 20 outside the tent....with 2 marshydro fc8000....the tents will be photos and on the outside in a basement in open area will be autos....idk I might buy a 8x12 for the autos so I can control their environment.....we will see....I've seen open grow with autos and still had great plants..but I like to control...also it would be hard to control the tents with them in the open.....we will see.....but autopots it is...would you run coco, living soil, or regular media....???

Auto pots it is....I run 9 5gal in each tent 4x4 and 5x5.....I think your right best way to go.....then I want 20 outside the tent....with 2 marshydro fc8000....the tents will be photos and on the outside in a basement in open area will be autos....idk I might buy a 8x12 for the autos so I can control their environment.....we will see....I've seen open grow with autos and still had great plants..but I like to control...also it would be hard to control the tents with them in the open.....we will see.....but autopots it is...would you run coco, living soil, or regular media....???
I'd run coco or promix in autopots, i can get promix local for $12 for 2cu cube of it, coco is more expensive but works just the same (never used it tho)

I'd run coco or promix in autopots, i can get promix local for $12 for 2cu cube of it, coco is more expensive but works just the same (never used it tho)
Ok I'll go with promix hp....I can get big bales for around 30$ it's worth it...I don't use the red blocks or yellow....I've heard they have gnats bad......idk though....I ran pro mix hp and had good grow.....I'll run megacrop too....I got to use it up....till I try something else....I'm run Humboldt veg and flower....see how it works out...I seen the plants they had at the hydro store and they used Humboldt king mix and their nutes and the plants are beast......I'm going to have to test it out....always looking for something new....ty I appreciate the help...

Back