AutoSeeds Summer 2023 Grow & Show

Alright folks I'll be running this run with them in coco/perlite using Megacrop 2 part and a few other additives drain to waste.. Beans showed up Friday 5/12/23 and I didn't hastate to put them in the some water.. Put them in a seed scuffing tube then soaked them for 3hr in wk 1 solution 150ppm then straight to there final homes 2 gallon Honor the plant core series grow bags.. Put a humidity dome on them today they were alive and standing proud :headbang::woohoo:

View attachment 1593815

Day 1 Girl Scout Cookies 5/15/23

View attachment 1593816

Day 1 Acapulco Gold 5/15/23

View attachment 1593817
You only pick 2? I got gg#4 on to of wat you got....

You only pick 2? I got gg#4 on to of wat you got....
Yup I gave him the third option of gorilla glue but told him I only had room and time for two strains right now.. I didn’t want to be over whelmed with updates I already have enough

Yup I gave him the third option of gorilla glue but told him I only had room and time for two strains right now.. I didn’t want to be over whelmed with updates I already have enough
Me to bud...I got so much going on....lol

I got 14 different strains going and I'm in the Autoseeds.Com g&s and Twenty20 g&s, plus I got others sending me seeds to grow....I'm on the list to grow the Sawney_bean ...it's Northern lights x pineapple muffin...sounds good....

I got 14 different strains going and I'm in the Autoseeds.Com g&s and Twenty20 g&s, plus I got others sending me seeds to grow....I'm on the list to grow the Sawney_bean ...it's Northern lights x pineapple muffin...sounds good....
Yup me too this one and mephisto plus I have still have beans from previous g&s I’d like to get threw so I can do a proper review for them.. TBH I was going to try sitting this one out but they were having a hard time filling the list so I threw my name in and here we are.. They are all good haven’t really found any I wouldn’t grow again :thumbsup::d5:

All mine are up calling today day 1....ill run them 24hr for 10 dayz then to 18/6.... the 3 will stay in the 2x2 tent...
20230516_094043.jpg
20230516_094055.jpg

How so fast....lol those are older like I have...not in the g&s ....like mine....just had some going cause they are cool and send seeds just cause....View attachment 1594037View attachment 1594038View attachment 1594039View attachment 1594040
Thanks bro!
I was posting mine on last years Autoseeds.Com G&S thread like you were doing until this new thread came up. Got a really good deal on the beans at the beginning of the year when they were running a sale and just now starting to grow them.

Here’s another 39 day old Acapulco Gold I started with the Girl Scout cookies. Gave it to a friend that I’m teaching how to grow but unfortunately I’m the one doing all the work. Lol! :sad:

1684268264098.jpeg

1684268168212.jpeg

Back