AutoSeeds Summer 2023 Grow & Show

Official weekly update , days 15/16 for the girls. Got watered by Mother Nature last night. Happy and healthy this am and with sun today should see some growth by next week.
IMG_3107.jpeg
IMG_3108.jpeg
IMG_3109.jpeg
IMG_3110.jpeg

Damn you guys are so far ahead of me. Got 3 beans soaking will be in root Riot plugs when I see a tail.
I have been dealing with a lot the past two weeks. I ended up putting over a pound of Skywalker in grove bags too soon and got a musky wiff when I opened the grove bag. So for the past couple days I have been looking over all the Skywalker to see if there is mold. Didn't find anything but the nose doesn't lie. So I am super depressed 😞

Edit- i had beans soaking last week and my cat knocked them off the table and I lost 3 beans lol . When it rains it pours. Good thing AutoSeeds sent 3 of each.

Damn you guys are so far ahead of me. Got 3 beans soaking will be in root Riot plugs when I see a tail.
I have been dealing with a lot the past two weeks. I ended up putting over a pound of Skywalker in grove bags too soon and got a musky wiff when I opened the grove bag. So for the past couple days I have been looking over all the Skywalker to see if there is mold. Didn't find anything but the nose doesn't lie. So I am super depressed 😞

Edit- i had beans soaking last week and my cat knocked them off the table and I lost 3 beans lol . When it rains it pours. Good thing AutoSeeds sent 3 of each.
It’s not a race to see who harvests first…lol just grow them with care and love , take some pics, write some posts, and show off the genetics!

Are you referring to Rockwool? I mainly grow in Coco coir/ Synthetic nutes. Top fed hand watering.
Yes rockwool in Royal Gold Humboldts king mix...I top feed royal gold top feed of veg and bloom....then I run coco and megacrop....

Back